She looked up at me with her beautiful amber eye, I gave her a kind smile before getting up with her, I held her as her arms went around my waist immediately, my eyes widen a bit before softening. I slowly put my arms around her as to not scare her, her head was on my waist, I could tell how small she was. I turned even though it was difficult with her tight grip on my waist, I turned to face Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, as she keeps her face hidden in my side this time "Katelyn, can you handle making breakfast today?" I ask while keeping my arm around her, Katelyn raised a brow at me "Why?" She ask, I sigh "I'm going to give her a bath as she needs to be cleaned from the dirt on her and out of the dirty cloth she's in" I tell her with a pleading face, she sighs "Fine, but you owe me" I smile "Thanks, Katelyn. Now come on, sweetie" I walk her up the stairs as Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan go into the kitchen.

I lead her to the bathroom in my room and began to run the bath for her, I made sure it was to hot but enough to get her warmed up too as she was cold from being outside. Once it was warmed up enough I let the tub fill while turning to her "Okay, sweetie, We're going to have to get you undressed, okay?" I ask her, she seems to be relent to take off the dark purple and red cloak, I give her a gentle look and began to help her get undressed, first off taking the cloak off, getting a better look at her, her hair was dirty looking black, bangs covering the right side of her face, her amber eye seems to glow beautifully in the light, her white dress was destroyed basically and dirty to the point the white wasn't even visible, her feet was bare, her skin was dirty hard to tell if it was pale or tan. I notice a necklace around her neck with three charms on it.

They were pretty charms too, I moved my hand towards the charms which made her back up, I jumped slightly "Sorry, sweetie" I tell her, she walked forward as I help her take off the basically shredded dress, I notice something

They were pretty charms too, I moved my hand towards the charms which made her back up, I jumped slightly "Sorry, sweetie" I tell her, she walked forward as I help her take off the basically shredded dress, I notice something. I see a diaper on her, my eyes widen at the sight of the dirt covered diaper, I looked at her as she was staring at the ground, I bit my thumb before turning and turn off the water as the tub was filled enough. I turned back to her and sighed, I took off the diaper and sighed in relief that it was dirty on the inside. I help her into the tub and notice the water stopped at her shoulders, she was so small. I started with her hair and filled a cup with water before carefully dumping it over her head making a whooshing sound hoping to make her laugh, she just smiled gently at me, I knew I had her trust, but just a little bit.

I continued to wet her hair before getting the shampoo and getting all her hair covered in it, but making sure not to get it in her eye, she had her eyes shut tightly, once all her hair was covered in it, I washed it out with the water, it was slowly turning a dark brown with how much dirt was on her, her true hair color was coming through and the red was becoming more bright, after about 2 washes with her hair, I go to her body and begin to poor water all over her body before I notice a tattoo on her back, I looked at it confused "Hey, what's this?" I ask, touching it gently, it doesn't seem new either. She jumped and looked at me, I looked at her waiting, she just shook her head. I smiled, understanding "Okay, I won't force you to tell me, I give you time to tell me yourself" I tell her before continuing to clean her off. I had to refill the tub once after it almost turned black, it was clean water.