"Hey." Tommy started, "I know this whole situation is getting to you- so how's bout we go out there and get some fresh air?"

Glancing up at him you make eyecontact, and he grins when he catches wind of the barest hint of a smile on your face.

"Aye? Me gusta??"

Finally a grin cracks out and you give a laugh- "Alright- alright- let's go you dork." You roll your eyes and walk out of the bedroom, Tommy on your heels and immediately onto the next topic of his interest.

When you glanced at your little nook's table, you contemplate making a drink, but decide not to in order to not hold up the adventure any longer.

Together you grabbed Tubbo, and set out, wandering around in the wilderness and looking at any odds and ends you felt like.

Closer to home this time, and definitely not a mountain.

Scurrying around, until somehow Tommy led us near the borders of Manberg.

He glanced at you and Tubbo with a cheeky smile, "Guess who got us some..." he dug around in his bag before lifting out three glass bottles, "Invis pots...!"

"Ooo" Tubbo looked on in awe, clapping his hands once and saying, "Mmm- chaos."

"MMM- CHAOS INDEED MY BUDDY-"

They both chuckled menacingly to each other, and you watched with a half quirked eyebrow, "Did you rifle through Techno's stuff again?"

"What? Haha- um- no- I made them like the manly big adult I am."

Something told you he didn't make them, but you didn't push it, just laughing before worriedly staring off at the Manberg borders.

You really didn't want to go there.

Invisible or not.

Just as Tommy passed one of the potions to Tubbo, you spoke up, "You guys can go on without me."

"What? No- you need to come with us-" Tommy said, voice whining as he held a potion out for you.

"Mm- I don't know. I've got like a warrant out for me or something..." You paused to try and remember what Dream told you that one time, "Bounty? Yeah- bounty."

"MmMm- come on- don't be a pussy-"

"Nah- sorry- count me out."

With a final no, Tommy huffed and forcefully put the potion in your hands, "Well even if you aren't coming, take it, in case you change your mind."

You gripped the potion, uneasily swigging the contents around with a testing shake.

"Alright. You guys have fun."

With that, they both chugged the potions and ran off into Manberg- to cause trouble or something- and it was weird to just sit out here by yourself.

On the outskirts, the borders of a country you were supposed to be fighting to get back.

Huffing quietly to yourself, you pulled your knees up and wrapped your arms around them.

The potion Tommy gave you was sitting next to your leg, but you didn't feel like drinking it. You could smell the fermented spider eye in it, and weren't about to drink it for no reason.

The sun felt nice though.

You could sit here all day and soak up the sun, like a lizard on a rock. Like a flower and it's water. Or a bee to it's honey.

Huffing at your horrible use of comparisons, you laid back, putting your hands under your head and closing your eyes.

Being in the ravine for so long made you forget how nice it is to sit outside on a day like this.

You barely recognized the fact that you nodded off- but you did.

Sleep deprived, and comfortable in the heat- coming in and out of reality for a good while before snapping to when you heard footsteps walking over.

All your sleep addled mind knew was that Tommy and Tubbo were finally back, and you could go home and lay in an actual bed, and get actual sleep.

And maybe a warm drink.

Mmm.

Warm drinks.

You kinda missed hot chocolate. You liked rotating- and coffee and tea were only two things to switch between and not three.

With a yawn, you sat up, "I wish I had hot chocolate- I bet you'd like to keep blackmailing me to make."

Your rubbed sleep out of your eye before looking up. At someone who was definitely not Tommy. Or Tubbo for that matter.

"Haha- hot chocolate blackmail? Sign me up Conejito."

That is not Tommy.

Cheeky grin-

Happy squinting eyes, dark hair, blue jacket-

Quackity.

That is not at all Tommy.

You made a break for it the second you realized who it was, but his arm snatched your wrist, forcing you to stay.

"Where do ya think you're going?" He asked aloud, laughing to himself when you struggled.

"Anywhere but here." With a growl, you kicked his shin, slipping away from his grasp and sprinting as fast as you could when you heard him running to catch up.

Your not fast enough- you can hear him catching up-

Fuck.

He all but body slammed you, taking your body down, and pinning you onto the ground with a shuffle.

"I think you have a little date with the president- don't wanna run off before that would you?" He jerked your wrist forward, tugging you closer and pulling a lead out of his backpack.

You struggled, wriggling in his hold, before seething out a griping, "Get. Off. Me." It was hard to sound intimidating with your face pressed into the ground.

"Um- no- haha- why would I let you go?" Quckity laughed, wrapping the lead tightly around your wrists before you could struggle out again.

With a pat to the head, he stood up, dragging your body up with him, and forcing you to stand on your own two legs.

"Fuck you."

"Gladly-" he chitters at the frustrated look on your face before dragging you along, accidently crunching the invis potion that was still laying on the grass.

That stuff smelled disgusting.

Flinching as he gave you another tug, you looked back into the treeline, staring warily into the bushes and wishing you took a nap there instead of the short, open grass.

Being neutral sucked.

Not wanting to fight sucked.

Being dragged along sucked.

Fuck.

How were you supposed to wiggle out of this one.