The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Saying as it was halloween just was asking us what we were dressing up as.

"So, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?" He asks. 

"I'm going as a peanut allergy." Britney replies.

"Well we all know that in girl work halloween is the one night a year I can dress in lingerie and no other girl can say anything about it. So I will be wearing as little as possible" I say.

"Great news guys! I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical. Rocky horror" Mr Shue announces.

Everyone breaks into chatter.

"While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel asks.

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt adds on.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression? Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it.  And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in New York! Okay, let's talk about casting." Mr Shue says.

"Oh! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel says.

Will points to Rachel and nods his approval. He walks over to the piano to write down their names.

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asks.

"That's what I was thinking. And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

Kurt shaking his head says "No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!"

"Why, 'cause that look was last season?" I ask.

Kurt turns and looks angrily at me making me smirk.

"I'll do it!" Mike announces

"Really? It's like the male lead." Tina asks her boyfriend.

"I know but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project." Mike says.

Mr Shue claps his hands happily "Great! I have no problem with that! Now, we're a little short on female roles. So, we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and Magenta's."

"It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices." Rachel says.

"I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement."

The club laughs at Rachel.

"Sam, I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr Shue says turning to Sam.

"From the black lagoon?" Sam asks.

Quinn giggles and says "Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character except blonde."

"You'll kill the part. He's cute just like you." I add on smirking.

"Better start working on those abs." Santana tells him.

"Are you kidding me? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Sam replies.

Finn looks worried

"Okay! Looks like we got ourselves a show!"

The club cheers.

🖤🤍🖤