Grilled Cheesus

I was sat in the choir room next to puck. We had our weekend together like I promised.

"Mr. Shue?I have something to say. Something happened to me, and I can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core." Finn says walking to the front of the room.

"Oh, my God, he's coming out." I say.

"Why, yes, there is a man who's sort ofrecently come into my life, andthat man is Jesus Christ."

"That's way worse." Puck says.

"And I know there's others in here who dig him, too.And so I thought, maybe this week,we could pay tribute to him in music.You know, pay tribute to Jesus." Finn continues.

"Sorry, uh, but if I wanted to sing about Jesus, I'd go to church. And the reason I don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. Or women.Or science." Kurt complains.

"I don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here"

"I agree. I've had a really hard year, and I turned to God a lot for help. I, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks." Quinn says.

"Thanks for what? That it didn't come out a lizard baby?" Santana asks her.

"Whenever I pray, I fall asleep." Brittney says quietly.

"Well, guys,maybe our song selections don't have to be about Jesus. We could do songs about spirituality." Mr Shue says.

Puck scoffs making Finn ask "You got a problem with Jesus?"

"Oh, I got no problem with the guy. I'm a total Jew for Jesus. He's my number one Heb.What I don't like seeing is people using J-money to cramp everybody else's style, 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality or whatever you want to call it is about enjoying the life that you've been given.I mean, I see God every time I make out with Liv." Puck replies.

"Okay, okay,that doesn't make any sense.In fact, it's stupid." Rachel complains.

"Are you calling Mr. Billy Joel stupid?At this time, I'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by Jewish artists. Hit it."

ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG-Puck

🖤🤍🖤

After we heard about Kurt's dad we all wanted to comfort him. We all felt bad for him because he is the only parent Kurt has left.

"We're really sorry about your dad's heart attack." I say to him.

"Thanks, Olivia" he says smiling sadly at me.

"I did a book report on heart attacks, if you want to give it to the doctor.I got knocked down an entire letter grade'cause it was written in crayon." Britney adds on.

Finn storms in the room and starts yelling "What the hell happened?"

"My dad's in the hospital."

"I know. My mom just called me.I feel like I'm the last one to know!" Finn yells at him.

"Well, I'm sorry, Finn. It didn't occur to me to call you, because he's not your father." Kurt tells finn.

"Yeah, well, he's the closest I'm ever going to get, okay? I know it may not look likewhat everybody else has,but I thought we were...sort of a family. Look, I... I guess I just...I didn't like overhearing other people talking about it in gym class."