This has to stop now!

Start from the beginning

"Give me a minute and I'm coming."

The older nurse nodded as a reply and exited closing the door behind her.

"At least I will have something else to trouble my mind for a while..." the brunette murmured and prepared her mental state about what she was about to witness, feeling at the same time curious about the case.

~...~

Law left his bike leading beside the cabin's wooden surface near the entrance and crossed the door stepping inside the house.

Everyone rushed out of the kitchen at the sound of Law taking of his boots, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Did you find her?!" Shachi asked first approaching the boy.

"Yeah, she is fine at the clinic." he responded with his infamous expressionless face.

"Where was she wandering all night long?!" Volff huffed relieved by the positive news, rolling his eyes by the girl's recklessness.

"With company I guess... or not I'm not sure and I certainly don't care at all." Law replied in a growl and walked with big, tense steps and quite irritated inside the kitchen, grabbing a cup so as to fill it with coffee and beat back his sleepiness.

*He definitely cares...*, everyone thought simultaneously sweat dropping and Penguin could feel something was off.

"Did she had breakfast? I can deliver some freshly baked cookies I made during the night for her in case she is hungry." Bepo offered only to receive a glare from Law. This bear was too kind and innocent sometimes.

"I'm in the mood to care about Elga-ya's empty stomach, Bepo..."

"Alright, as long as she is fine I guess we will have enough time to talk with her later. I think we should get some rest now." the oldest teenager suggested and Shachi nodded in agreement.

"Penguin is right, we should sleep for a few hours once it is Sunday and we can take the day off.", the fuzzy bear added yawing and walked off to his room. So did the others until Law was left behind watching the view outside of the window.

"Ok, what happened yesterday?", Penguin questioned the other boy taking as well a mug containing some of the dark liquid in it and taking a seat in front of the table.

Law glanced over him surprised, understanding his plan.

"I thought you wanted to rest." he responded with a smirk trying to change the conversation's topic.

"Law you are probably the best when it comes to medicine but with women, well... it is not your field."

The raven haired turned his gaze to him, focusing all of his attention now and raised an eyebrow.

"And what do you know Peg-ya? Because I can't see any of your tricks working out on you." he said maintaining his teasing smirk.

The other boy laughed sheepishly but coughed to regain his seriousness and bring Law back to the main subject.

"Whatever you say, seeing Elga-chan like that yesterday I guess I know a few more things than you."

Now it was Law's turn to make a serious face, imagining the girl's reaction.

He was convinced by now that she had witnessed the incident between him and Lana as observing her attitude it didn't need much of intelligence to understand it.

"Lana-ya kissed me yesterday and probably Elga-ya saw it.", he admitted in a bored tone.

Penguin was left speechless with his eyes widened in shock.

*How did he manage to have two girls after his feet?!*, he made an inner scream of agony but Law was a friend in need of support now so there was no space for jealousy.

"This is quite complicated indeed... So you have feelings for Lana-chwan?"

"No way!" he barked at him with a are-you-crazy look.

"What about Elga-chan?" he made the same question for the other girl curious about his reaction.

However, Law just turned his gaze sideways towards the window and thought about the correct answer.

He knew he had passed the stage of separating his true feelings from his body needs in puberty as being a doctor was well-informed of the hormones' production and their intervention in thinking with a cool mind.

He couldn't lie there were different feelings in the background when it came for this specific girl. Though they only caused trouble in the end and he was not pleased with the situation he was stuck now for a silly reason.

He had always a more practical way of thinking and believed that feelings were only for naïve people. But here he comes troubling himself with which is the best way to approach Elga who has been turned against him for something it wasn't even his fault.

No, it is her fault for being so sentimental and can't think straight.

It will be a disaster if he leaves this situation uncontrolled and those feelings have to stop now from growing any further.

"Well?" Penguin tried to bring him back to reality and Law looked at him piercing his eyes with his own stormy ones, sending shivers down on the older boy's spine.

"No, I don't."

The boy didn't expect this reply to come out of his mouth and sighed disappointed.

"Law, hear me on this one... Yo...", he began to say but the sound of Law's den den mushi interrupted him and the boy took it out of his pocket so as to answer it.

"This is Law, I'm listening."

"Law-kun this is Dulcinea. A body was found in the woods and Dr. Hashimoto insisted you should go and check the crime scene. Call me when you are ready to give you details."

"Alright, I'm coming." he blankly responded and hanged up.

The boy started walking towards the exit of the house so as to prepare himself.

"Law we didn't finish our conversation yet!" the other boy rushed to stop him.

"Weird because I think this affair has ended. We have nothing more to discuss about. Got get some rest."

With that he stepped outside and closed the door behind him.