I looked at her. 

Bellamy "i injected her the nightblood serum"

Everyone's jaw dropped. 

I nodded "Yes, i am a nightblood now. Fuck my life"

a man walked inside "Welcome, friends. If it's true you survived the red sun, then you need a drink."

He brought in drinks 

Jordan took a sip from it " Thank you. That'z amazing. What is it?"

woman "We call it--"

A woman cut her off "Delilah..."

Delilah" Relax, Mother. I don't think they'll steal your recipe. We call it Jo Juice after Josephine Prime. Hallowed be her name."

I asked confused "Uh, can I ask--it's probably none of our business, but what's a prime?"

Delilah" Sanctum was colonized by a team from Earth made up of four families -- the primes. Their blood rules us still."

A man walked in " Which one's the pilot?"

Kaylee pointed at Raven "There, that one."

Me " Look. If this is about what happened on the mothership, your people stole our transport and then boarded us by force. My people were just defending themselves."

Kaylee" Lies. She wasn't there. We hurt no one."

The man asked me "What's your name?"

Me "Melissa Kane . What's yours?"

A woman snapped "He is Russell Lightborne, seventh of his line, savior of Sanctum, and you will bow before using his name."

I shook my head, grimacing "i don't think so. But you will watch your tone when you talk to me, lady"

Clarke hissed "Melissa"

I ignored her. 

Russel " My wife's a stickler for protocol, but she knows you can't observe customs that you're unaware of. You have questions, understandably, and we'll get to them all, but first, we need your transport ship to be flown into Sanctum. You can land in one of the lower fields."

Abby "Why? What's out there?"

His wife "There are worse things in this world than eclipse-induced psychosis. All of them are outside the shield, and the worst of them would love to get their hands on the weapons Kaylee says are on your ship."

Kaylee "Why are we asking for permission? My family is on that ship."

Russell" Which is why you'll be on the team sent to retrieve them. What, now you're afraid to leave the shield?"

Kaylee" I told you, we were late for shelter when we saw that ship. Either we took it or we suffered the red sun."

Clarke walked over to Mady " Mom, what is it?"

Abby"Madi is on the transport ship."

Clarke's jaw dropped "What? You woke her?"

Abby glared at her. 

Clarke shook her head" Nevermind. Raven will fly the ship. But we're going too."

Raven scoffed " Didn't realize you were giving the orders again, Clarke."

Russell nodded " Fine. Choose your most disposable people. It's time to go. "

I nodded "okay"

Russell shook his head "You don't strike me as disposable."