III Pikachu's P.O.V

En başından başla

"Don't mention it," he replied. "I should be thanking you for giving me the chance to work for Battler. My pictures will be circulating in Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto!"

"Hehe, don't mention it," Ash told him. "If I will have someone take our pictures, at least I would want them to be someone I know. Well, I better get going. I still have an interview with: Sinnoh! The Radio of Today."

"Bye!" Todd told us.

After returning everyone the team back to their Poke Balls, apart from Jolteon, Espeon, and, of course, me, he marched back to the Pokemon Center to make the pokemon transfer with Professor Oak. Glaceon, Turtwig, and Chimchar still need some training if they want to defeat Gardenia. The sooner we get over this the better. We'll be heading to the Radio Station afterward.

"Ash!" Dawn's excited voice stopped us. She was waiting for us by the door of the Pokemon Center, alongside a redhead boy around her age. "Are you done?"

"I just finished the photoshoot and interview with Battler," Ash answered, with a smile as he walks towards her. "I still have to do the radio interview, but I wanted to transfer some of my pokemon to Professor Oak first. What about you? How did your Poffin cooking class go?"

"I had some issues first," she told us pouting. "But then it all worked out. Ta-da Berlitz Poffins for everyone!" She smiled brightly, showing off her work.

 Ta-da Berlitz Poffins for everyone!" She smiled brightly, showing off her work

"That looks delicious!" Jolteon said excitedly.

"I do have to agree with the kit," Espeon said. "That looks good. Master, do you know how to do that? I would like a taste."

"Haha, yes I do." Ash laughed. "I was horrible at first, but with my mom's insistent teaching I was finally able to perfect it."

"Haha, I do remember that! I've never thought one could burn down a kitchen that fasts without a fire move being involved!" I fell off his shoulder, from laughing too hard at the memory.

Of course, Espeon then shared the memory with Jolteon and Dawn, who also laughed.

"Haha," Ash laughed sarcastically. "Laugh it up, I don't have to share Poffins with any of you ungrateful pokemon."

"We'll just have to ask Dawn for them, Master," Espeon replied cheekily.

"Espeon is right Ash, and we wouldn't want you burning down any more kitchens," Dawn said, before breaking down in laughter again.

"Hey, Dee Dee," the guy started but got cut off by an angry Dawn.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Dee Dee?!" I've never seen Dawn shout like that or turn that red before. "Ah," she sighed. "Ash this is my annoying childhood friend Kenny. Kenny this is my mentor and traveling companion, Ash Ketchum."

"It's nice to meet you," Ash greeted him with a bright smile and offered him a hand to shake.

Kenny simply glared at him and ignored the hand. Which earned him a hit on the head from Dawn, who followed it with a: "Please, ignore him, Ash. You better get going, you wouldn't want to be late for your interview."

"Ok," Ash laughed awkwardly. As we were entering the Pokemon Center, we could hear them both shouting behind us. "Is this another Drew situation, Pikachu?"

"I believe it is," I answered, sweat dropping.

"For Arceus' sake! Can't they just get it in their heads that I only see them as sisters. All three of them! Is not like I even like girls, to begin with." He whispered harshly, as he headed to the pokemon transfer machine.

"One day they will," I replied- feeling as tired as Ash.

The worst part is that the day was far from over and we still had a long live interview to face. There will even be expectations watching from the glass wall of the radio station.

Oh, Arceus please save us from this suffering.