After meeting the real word, the sharp edges that could cut diamonds, the dark allies, the sad news on TV, the bullies, the lies, the disgusting adults; she closed her heart where only a couple of people were allowed to enter and to stay.

Inumaki was glad to be there for her just like he knew she would move mountains for him, watching her grow, blooming.

Inumaki's parents already referring to her as their daughter, the off white haired boy sending her letters when he left to start his studies at Jujutsu High, warming her heart when the destination was for "My dear sister" and of course her letters were for "My onigiri fanboy brother".

The L/N's were right, family does keep growing and growing.

He would write about his new friends in the institute, the missions, the food, the Kakashi wanna be teacher that his friend called Maki found annoying, how excited he was for having a new friend called Yūta and attaching photos of him playing Mario Kart with.. a panda?

Inumaki had to send a complete letter to explain the last part.

It seemed nice, she was happy that her brother was getting out of his shell, being the dork she knew he was when he was comfortable, his clumsy but polite nature.

He made it seem so easy, like if all the answers of her questions were right in her face, that she just needed to try and jump out.

Because if you never try, you'll never know.

The girl wondering at nights if she could have that too one day.

If she could make friends on her own the way Inumaki was doing.

Y/N was picky with her acquaintances and friends circle because she knew her value, she was enough and she was worth it; so not everyone could meet that soft side of her that easily, the weakest part of herself and after all the slips she'd had in life well- she had her guards up already.

She became her own priority.

As it always should've been.

Years of regret getting the best of her until the day she decided was enough of guilt and blame came to an end, she stopped imagining scenarios and the what-ifs; with the mindset on finding the answers on her own, looking for them.

Maybe Jujutsu High could give her that?

And after meeting Yūta out of the country, she decided to reply one of Gojō's emails.

She decided to take a leap of faith

~

It's interesting how someone can turn on a switch in a person's mind they thought they never had, how somehow everything seemed to have more color, to be warmer, kinder, softer, more alive, just more.

Sometimes, it takes one action, one word, one person to change us completely; but only us are the protagonists of our lives so only us can decide if that "trigger" it's for good or bad.

The clouds, the moon and the stars, it was pitch black but that room was brighter, like you could see and walk perfectly without hitting anything by accident. The brightness that something or someone breathtaking irradiates from within.

Just like when something good happens in your life that now the answers seem to be as clear as day.

Just like when someone enters in your life.