Chapter 30

A/N: Long chapter with spoilers (JJK Volume 0)

P.S. I'm still working on the Inumaki fanfic because I don't want to make another copy of this Y/N there.

I write the chapters on my phone so please excuse misspellings, typos and the fact that English isn't my first language.

Enjoy and love you all♡

~

It was bright and sunny, the birds chirping as usual, flowers blooming and the warm breeze moving the tall grass where two kids where playing hide and seek.

Knuckles bruised and knees dirty and don't get me started on the clothes and the shoes, laughing and climbing trees, the little girl making all the conversation because the other kid was to scared to speak and still practicing his code words.

The day he spoke to her clearly and confident was the day she allowed him to call her by her first name.

It came out softly, just like him and his selfless nature.

After two years of living with the Nakamura's, the family who adopted and raised Y/N when she was eight years old; they were completely fine on her staying some days at the Inumaki's.

They thought about them as a quiet but lovable family, of course they didn't know about curses and stuff, but that was the best for them, I mean- how do you explain a person that there exists another world where disgusting creatures are born by the hate and fear that comes from humans?

And most importantly, how were the Inumaki's going to start a conversation that alone being related to that topic?

Unable to speak rather than words that weren't orders; keeping their vocabulary as short as possible, the clan took a liking on her, she was kind, gentle and with manners, she was a shaman too and had a lot of potential, yet the key that got her to be somehow adopted by them too was her empathy.

How Y/N never judged Toge Inumaki, she never pushed him to speak or thought down about him.

Because when you make a friend, a new adoptive sibling; is not to get them to experience your favorite things but also to experience theirs, exchange points of view, molding, growing and evolving together.

Of course you can put that to any kind of relationship.

Y/N wasn't the kind of person to stand out in the crowd for her looks, for her manners, or for her clan position.

She stood up because she was messy but she was still trying to be better, she was genuine even if that meant being socially awkward, fiddling her finger whenever something stressed her, tilting her head to the side if there's was an embarrassing scene on the street.

A tad asocial and a tad dense sometimes, but she never hid it; she never felt like she had to and that's what drove people around her.

She wasn't special or unique at all, she was herself.

And that alone was enough for everyone.

Of course she got her heart broken a few times, falling for people who were just looking for things in specifically and not for who she was, Inumaki often clenching his fists being the protective old brother to give her some advices.

If they were effective or not, that was up to her because Inumaki wasn't an expert on relationships either; but he tried for her.