010 | The Pontiac Bandit Returns

Começar do início

"Okay.", said Jake in annoyance. "Anyway, it's a shame I gotta ruin your celebration by cutting a deal and getting out of here.", said Doug. "Never! Right?", yelled Jake. "I'm just saying, I know a lot of real high-profile felons. Makes me a very desirable tattletale.", said Doug and looked at Rosa. "We will never cut a deal with you, not after you screwed us last year.", she said stern. "You don't want any info on a local burglary ring, perhaps?", asked Judy. "Not good enough.", said Holt and crossed his arms. "Testify, captain!", said Jake happy. "How about a guy who makes fake credit cards?" "Negative.", said Holt. "You see that, Judy? No matter what you say you're going to jail.", said Jake still happy.

Gabriella and Eliza only rolled their eyes at Jake's actions. "What about drugs? Y'all ever heard of Giggle Pig?", as Judy asked that, everyone looked at each other. "What do you know?", asked Gabriella. "We're listening.", said Holt. "No, no, no, no, no, we're not listening. We can't hear him. Everybody shoot your guns in the air.", yelled Jake nervous. "Geez, you need to chill Jakey.", said Eliza annoyed.

●●●

Eliza and Gabriella sat on the opposite of Doug Judy. The two girls befriended the bandit last year when Jake caught him. "How are you Doug?", asked Eliza. "I'm fine Liza. You know my job keeps me busy. How are you both?", he asked interested. "We're good too. Went to karaoke a few weeks ago.", said Gabriella. "That's good. Hey Gabby, how's the investigation about your dad's case going?", asked Doug Judy and leaned a little bit towards the younger girls. "Still nothing and can we please not talk about this with those guys behind the wall?", asked Gabriella as she pointed towards the mirror. "Roger that.", said Doug Judy understanding.

What you have to know is that Gabriella and her friends are still investigating about her father's unsolved murder case. Nobody at the precinct knows and that's how the younger girl wanted it to stay. She didn't want anyone to try to help her, especially Holt, Jake and Rosa.

As Holt, Rosa and Jake walked inside the interrogation room, they saw the two girls dancing with Doug Judy. "Alright quit the dancing!", said Jake annoyed. "Fine. Judy tell them what you told us!", demented Eliza and crossed her arms. "I can give you Tito Ruiz." "Oh, come on Judy! I mean how do we even know this is real? This guy's a huckster! He's a lie guy.", said Jake. "Peralta has a point. You have been a lie guy to us before. Give me some details.", said Holt. "Ruiz and I were cellies in Attica in the 90s. He texted me last week. Needs some cars to deliver his product. I said no because drugs are stupid. Except for weed and sex pills. A man has needs.", after he said that, he began to sing Rosa's name just like last time. "Enough crooning! Can you get us a face-to-face with Ruiz?", asked Holt. "Yeah, but you gotta give me zero jail time.", said Doug Judy and made a zero with his fingers.

"No, that's not gonna happen.", said Gabriella and shook her head. "Ha-ha! Stupid Judy.", yelled Jake in amused. Eliza rolled her eyes. "The D.A., however, will offer a reduced sentence in return for Ruiz's arrest. 5 years instead of 20.", explained Holt. "Oh that's tough but fair. I can see why you have such intense daddy-stuff with him.", said Judy to Jake making both girls to laugh. "Oh yeah, the guy without a daddy is the one with daddy issues. Explain that logic.", said Jake nervous. "You call Holt "dad" sometimes.", said Gabriella. "And you call him uncle!", shouted Jake back at her. "Because he is my godfather. Damn Peralta, get on board!", she said annoyed.

"Since I'm going to jail, I wanna enjoy my time left on the outside. Put me up in a five star hotel like the Royce. Unlimited room service and minibar privileges.", said Doug Judy. "Three star hotel like the Brooklyner. $60 a day meal allowance. No minibar.", suggested Holt. "Four star hotel like the Oneida. 200 in food, no minibar or alcohol, but I get to go crazy on candy and nuts.", said Judy. "Agreed.", said Holt. "Ow! Oh, two more things. Diaz has to be nice to me. I want her to call me big sugar. And Gabriella has to come with us and be my singing buddy.", he said turning to the younger girl who just looked wide eyed at him. "Ha, hugh mistake, bud. They'll never agree to that.", said Jake sure. "No, we're in.", said Gabriella smiling. "Let's do this big sugar.", said Rosa making Eliza to stifle out a laugh.