"That's good. Well, you go and help Miss. Haines. I'll take care of him." Vance orders.

"Are you sure Director? I mean he's not talking at all..." McGee said but stops when he saw a tough look on Vance's face.

"I...I didn't mean that..." McGee stuttered.

"I'm The Director of this agency for good reasons Agent McGee. We're short-handed right now, so go and help Kasie. We have to find Jack, Gibbs and Fornell before things get ugly." Vance said in his usual tone.

"Right... on it Boss! I mean Director." McGee called Vance "Boss". He hated when he does that in pressured situations. He leaves the room without looking up at Vance.

"Boss! That sounds good." Vance mumbled to himself. Then he went to the interrogation room.

At the same time

In the car, Fornell and Sloane were not looking at each other but suddenly they looked at each other in fear when they heard gunshots.

They knew the reason for those gunshots. They knew that it's Merriweather's men who were might be chasing Gibbs or already got him!

"They got him! They have him! Oh my God, Fornell!" Jack shouted in fear.

"Calm down Jack! Gibbs can take care of himself and you know that too. Right?" Fornell was trying to help her but he was afraid too.

"Turn back the car, Fornell! We have to help him! WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM ALONE LIKE THIS! TURN BACK..." Sloane started yelling at him.

"I can't do that even if I wanted to," Fornell said.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH, FORNELL! THAT MAN PUT HIS LIFE IN DANGER FOR US! AND YOU ARE NOT READY TO HELP HIM! WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE?" Sloane getting angry at Fornell.

"I KNOW THAT, SLOANE. BUT DON'T FORGET WHY DID HE PUT HIMSELF IN DANGER! HE DID THAT FOR YOU JACK AND ME. SO WE CAN GET BACK TO THE NCIS! I AM WORRIED ABOUT HIM TOO... I'M JUST DOING WHAT HE TOLD ME TO DO." Fornell replied in anger.

"Look, I am sorry. But Gibbs told me to take care of you and I am just doing my job. And IF we get back and get caught by those bastards AGAIN! You know Gibbs didn't stay behind for this, you know that too. Right?" Fornell said calmly. He controlled his anger when he saw tears in Sloane's eyes.

"We can't leave him like this... Why! Why it was always him? Why did he put himself in danger for others! That would be me or you instead of him. He is a STUBBORN bastard. If Merriweather didn't kill him I would." Jack said as she slammed her hands on the dashboard.

She was crying like hell. She didn't want to lose Gibbs, not like this. She controlled her emotions and after few minutes he told Fornell that she is thirty.

"I'm thirty Fornell. Can you please..." Sloane said but her voice choked.

"Yeah, of course," Fornell said and after few minutes luckily they found one diner. Fornell pulls over and gets out of the car.

"Hey! Keep that laptop with you Fornell! Gibbs told you to take care of it, don't you remember that!" Jack said rudely as she shuts the car's door.

Fornell was shocked by the change in her behaviour. They were fighting but this tone was reminding him of Diane.

"Of course I do. And you are the one who gets thirty!" Fornell was losing his temper. He pulled out one bag that they found in the car and put that laptop in it. He grabbed that bag and hang it over his shoulder. He started walking toward that diner.

Suddenly he stopped and his eyes wide open in shock when he heard the sound of a car engine! He turned around and ran toward the car. He realized that Jack had tricked him.