❤︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧❤︎

Start from the beginning

I chuckle, "I guess you're right" Miya removes his hands from my shoulders before holding out one of his hands, "Now come on" I smile and place my hand into Miya's. Miya intertwined our fingers before pulling me along with the others.

~~

It was late and Langa and I were eating dinner together. Mother had to work late so it was just the two of us. I set down my fork on my plate,
"Are you really doing it?" "Hm?" I look at my lap, "Are you really planning on going against Adam..? I mean...you saw what he did to Reki.."

Langa sighed, "You too?" I look up at my brother in confusion, wondering what he meant. Langa was looking out the window, "It's not just you who's tried talking me out of this. Reki's tried. Manager Oka's tried. Do you guys not have faith in me or something?"

I shake my head, "That's not it! It's just..he's an incredible skater and I'm not saying that you aren't, you're an amazing skater, but..I don't want you getting hurt" Langa only stayed silent as I sighed. I grabbed my plate and stood up, walking towards the kitchen area and placing my dishes in the sink.

I chuckle, "But, knowing you, my words probably have no affect. You're going to go against Adam no matter what anyone says, right?" Langa nods as I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. "Just don't be stupid and don't get yourself hurt"

And with that, I left to go to my room. I sigh and plop on my bed.

Langa, please be careful.

~~

Langa and I were in the skate shop. I was putting up some things on the shelves as Langa was feeding Sketchy. The bell suddenly rang, indicating that someone had entered the shop. "Welcome- Eh?" Both Langa and I chorus in union. At the door was Shadow and Miya.

Langa and I got dragged to a nearby skate park so Langa could practice his skating. I was perched on the top of a ramp next to Miya, watching my brother skate. I suddenly heard footsteps, so I looked down to see Reki staring at Langa in amazement. I smile, "Hey Reki!"

Shadow looked down as well, "Where the hell have you been?" Reki ignored both Shadow and I as he continued to admire Langa, "More importantly, that just now was-" "The Casper slide that Adam did is one of the hardest tricks - at least in freestyle. But we just taught him the basics once and there he is"

~~

We were all dragged to a mini food place. Shadow scoffs, "What a classy joint. Someday the manager..." "I don't like tomatoes" Miya piped in. Langa looked around, "Do you have any poutine?" Reki rolled his eyes, "Like they would! I'd like a pizza!" Cherry turned to face us, "Guys, sit where you find comfortable"

"Hey! Why are you using my place without permission!?" Cherry turned around and gestured towards Langa with his mini fan, "Apparently he wants to win against Adam" The green haired male looked at Langa with a doubtful stare, "You saw how Adam skated, didn't you? Then don't act foolish-"

The sound of Langa's stomach growling in hunger cut the male off. I stifle a laugh as Reki deadpanned. "You know-" Reki's sentence was cut short when his stomach growled as well. Soon Miya's stomach was the one to growl as we all turned to face him. Miya covered his stomach and lightly blushed in embarrassment.

I giggled before my stomach growled as well, causing everyone to look at me next. Shadow slammed his hand on the counter.