31 EPILOGUE 2: THE WEDDING

Start from the beginning

'OK guys it's tim-...oh my God! Jiminah you look so stunning!' Jin hyung said coming into the makeup room.  Dressed in a dark blue suit and white shirt he looked like a movie star.
He beamed at me saying 'jungkook!! you lucky brat!'
I laughed and ask'how is he holding up'

'He is fine...impatient to see you and I can see why...' he winked making me blush.'he's been trying to sneak in here for awhile now...namjoon and I had to wrestle with him to keep him from breaking tradition...that kid is strong'.

He was jungkooks best man...and I couldn't think of any one more deserving...jungkooks elder brother and my dongsaeng settled on being grooms men,both feeling that it would be best if the members were best men for us.

The bond Jin hyung and jungkook had was so deep nd I was sure he would easily know how to keep jungkook calm nd collected.

'Wait! Jungkook texted me...he wants to know if you had breakfast?' He asked. I nodded but tae and hobi hyung together said 'no!'.

I glare at them while Jin hyung shakes his head.
'Jimin have something  or junkook will throw a fit!' He said passing me some banana milk.
'Dont tell Jungkook that I gave that to you...Yoongiah it's almost time...' Jin says checking his watch.
'Ya...I goin..' suga hyung says before standing in front of me.

'Hyung is so happy for you jiminah...you deserve all the happiness in the world ' hugging me tightly.

'Aww...hyung! You are going to make me  cry again!'I say hugging him back.
He smiles as he leaves giving tae and hobi hyung pecks on the cheeks.

Suga hyung was playing music for the wedding and had even produced a few tracks just for the day..to say I was thrilled to hear them was an understatement.
'I should also get going I left jungkook with namjoon , he has to officiate so he might have to get ready...' Jin hyung said as he kissed my forehead 'see you at the alter minnie '
I smile as I down the rest of the banana milk not wanting jungkook to worry.
The makeup Nonna touches up my face as we hear hobi hyungs phone sound.
'Oh its go time...I have to get the rings!' Hobi hyung smiled at me reassuringly as he very carefully took both the wedding bands (like they were made of glass) making tae snort, he huffed as he said that He took his job as the ringbearer very seriously, before leaving the room.

I sigh feeling my nerves return and close my eyes as taehyung strokes my back to calm me....

I hear a notification from my phone.

******
JUNGKOOKS POV

'Stay still kookah...' rapmon hyung says as he readjusts my tie. I super nervous but very excited for today...
Today's my wedding...how crazy is that.
It really sucks that we can't have the ceremony back home...that our love is not view 'normal'. What is this 'normal' anyway...its disappointing that people still believe this bogus even now.
I take my phone and smile at the lock screen photo of my love and me..