when you had an argument (hyung line ver.)

En başından başla

Doyoung

you two were silently sitting in the living room after having an argument because doyoung insulted you from your ex. he's right that you shouldn't get back to him who always do stupid actions again after you've forgiven him.

doyoung on the other hand, still thinking how to approach you wherein he can't hurt you. he didn't really mean to insult you but doyoung don't want you to get hurt with that guy, again.

as if on cue, you both look at each other and made up. he chuckled before sincerely apologize for what he said.

when everything is fine doyoung asked, "hotdogs?" you chuckled knowing what he mean. then, he treat you to a nearby store where they sell your favorite hotdogs.

 then, he treat you to a nearby store where they sell your favorite hotdogs

Ten

ten said something you don't want to hear during an argument, 'let's just break up'. those words kept ringing in your mind but you know he didn't really mean it.

he heard you crying inside your room. he regret everything and you don't deserve to get hurt. ten knows he need to make a move. so, he prepared a fancy dinner outside the balcony while you're locked up inside your room. he cooked some of your favorite dish and a drink.

you needed to go to the bathroom then you went out the room only to find ten standing in front looking so fine. "this is all my fault. i'm sorry, let's start again?" then he handed you a rose which you took after a few seconds and lead you to the balcony.

you sat there looking at everything he prepared. "baby~ i'm sorry for hurting you. can you give me another chance?" you sighed and slowly nodded.

 can you give me another chance?" you sighed and slowly nodded

Jaehyun

you and jaehyun had a small quarrel because he got home late and drunk without telling you as his friends just dropped him off last night. you walk out the room to cook breakfast and saw him sleeping peacefully on the couch.

you sighed picking the blanket up on the floor and even though you're still upset, you put it around him. soon after, jaehyun woke up and knew he did something then met eyes with you, he smiled but you ignored him.

you were cleaning the dishes when jaehyun back hug you snuggling his nose in your neck, "are you still mad at me?" you remove his arms, drying your hands then went to the living room ignoring him. "please talk to me~" he said sitting beside poking your side.

after some time, you both talked and resolved everything. he was hugging you while showing those adorable dimples. "you owe me a date, jeong jaehyun." you joked and he laugh. "yes ma'am!"

 "yes ma'am!"

Winwin

winwin kept silent even after your small fight as he didn't want to make it more complicated. he was frustrated at himself for not understanding your feelings well.

meanwhile, you let your pride to subside before apologizing. after some time, you went out and saw him watching a movie. you sighed and went to the kitchen. winwin felt your presence but he focused his eyes on the movie.

you took out his favorite grapes and wash it before putting on a bowl. you sighed slowly walking to winwin. he look up at you when you gave him the grapes, "here~ i'm sorry baobei."

winwin gave you a small smile then he pat the space next to him and you hurriedly sat beside. "i'm sorry~" he smiled patting your head, "it's all fine now."

-------

-------

[tags]

#nct #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lucas #mark #xiaojun #hendery #renjun #jeno #haechan #yangyang #shotaro #jaemin #sungchan #chenle #jisung