when you had an argument (hyung line ver.)

Start from the beginning

he smiled before opening his arms so you can hug him. taeyong pat your head and softly brush your hair, "it's okay."

Yuta

Yuta

its been a day since you had an argument with yuta and you're already worried that he hasn't came back home. he just left his phone on the couch and you saw an unknown number asking where he is and all then thought he was cheating.

this morning johnny told you that it was him who messaged you using his mom's number because his phone died. you sighed knowing how upset yuta is. you ran to the door when you heard it unlocked and saw him taking off his shoes.

then, he proceeds to the dining pretending to ignore you and you followed. "yuta? can we talk?" you ask sitting across him but he just look down at his phone while you're apologizing. "love, i'm sorry."

"what did you say?" he said staring at you. "i'm sorry," you pouted. "not that one. what is it? lo- what?" he chuckled and that's when you knew you're forgiven. you stood up and went to yuta to give him a back hug, "i'm sorry, love." "it's okay," he said caressing your arms around him.

" "it's okay," he said caressing your arms around him

Kun

earlier, you and kun got into a small argument because of your immature acts. you didn't know that he's mind were having so much burden and you just felt guilty for making him mad.

as an apology, you cooked his favorite dish. you put the food on the tray and drink then you slightly push the door with you feet, "come in." kun peek at the food as you placed it down beside his table.

you knew he's still mad but kun is always ready to forgive you and give you a chance to learn from your actions. you sat down beside him and lightly tap his arm. "hmm?" he ask scrolling to his pc. "sorry for being immature," you said drawing circles on his arm and kun found it adorable.

after explaining, kun held your face and kissed your forehead. "i understand," he smiled before looking at his monitor. you hug him telling to eat the food before walking out his studio because you know he needed some alone time.

 you hug him telling to eat the food before walking out his studio because you know he needed some alone time