quickie - 13 (smut)

"oh...you're here too." you had a faint smile on your face. "i didn't know you were back."

"yeah i came back a few days ago." he started taking off his mask. you had almost forgotten how fine he was under it—but you tried not to get yourself sucked in and just hummed in response.

"Omi-omi's only staying with us for like two weeks?" Atsumu sat down next to you. Sakusa nodded and sat down beside him and Osamu on the other side of you. "did you just come back eating with Kenma?" you nodded.

"we actually ran into these two fangirls and they gave me some treats." you said and handed the bag to Atsumu because he loved treats and going through your things.

he did exactly that and searched through and picked out a lollipop. he handed you one and both of you started sucking. Sakusa was eyeing you but you didn't make it show that you noticed.

"(y/n)." you turned to Osamu. "when was the last time you went to an amusement park?" your face lit up. "you wanna go?" you nodded your head excitedly. "okay i'll call one of the staff to get the car's ready." he pulled out his phone.

you excitedly squeezed Atsumu's bicep while you waited for Osamu to come back. you hadn't gone to an amusement park in months because of your album that had came out a month ago and plus right now you were working on the project with Suna and Akaashi.

while you were waiting, you got a notification ring on your phone. you took it out of your purse and saw it was from Daisuke.

where are you?

you were contemplating whether to reply or not. you didn't realize Atsumu was looking over your shoulder and looking at your phone. "i saw the pictures of you coming out of a hotel with him." Atsumu whispered in your ear.

you side eyed Sakusa to see if he had heard Atsumu but he was too busy on his phone. you cleared your throat before whispering, "it was nothing. i'll tell you later."

he gave you a look that you couldn't exactly understand. "are you guys ready to leave?" Osamu said coming back into the room. "the cars are ready." you three nodded and stood up. "Kiyoomi you'll ride with 'Tsumu's and (y/n) and i will take my car."

Sakusa nodded and the three of you started exiting their penthouse. the whole elevator you were excited and they could clearly see how much you are. plus it was with the twins which were two of your most favorite people. your past with Sakusa was kinda weird and you put it in the back of your head because you really didn't want to think about it.

reaching the amusement park, both of the twins parked next to each other. "(y/n) look at me." Osamu said and you turned to him. he slid a pair of ray-bans aviator titanium, classic + pewter. and a dad hat that had a rose on it.

"thank you." you told him while looking at yourself in the small mirror. the boys got themselves covered up and then exited the car. they pressed the button for alarm on and you four walked to the entrance. "oh my god—cotton candy!" you pointed at the booth.

the boys chuckled at your cuteness and started walking towards it while you clung onto Osamu's arm.

୨୧

"you're fucking fearless." Atsumu shook his head at you. the four of you had just walked out one of the scariest rides in tokyo amusements park.

you giggled and nodded. "you're such a baby. you made my wrist red from how tight you were holding me." you pouted and held your hand in the air while looking into it.

Atsumu rolled his eyes. "it's pretty late. you guys wanna get dinner?" Sakusa asked. the boys nodded and you following after.

while walking to the car, you went through all the photos you had taken with the boys today and smiled because you could look back at these at times when it was hard. "we're gonna stop at the restroom real quick—you guys go ahead we'll meet you there." Osamu said while turning towards the restroom with Sakusa.