leave - 16

"no i didn—," you hiccuped in the middle of your giggle. "it was Keiji." you finished your sentence, followed by another hiccup.

Suna seethed his teeth and shook his head. "because you got that wrong, another shot." he passed the shot glass. you groaned but obediently gulped down the drink. this was probably the seventh? shot you had.

Suna and Akaashi both knew what they were doing. "okay (y/n), come here." Akaashi tugged on your arm and made you lay your head on his lap. Akaashi caressed your hair as you took in a deep breath. "you're drunk you idiot." he mumbled.

you shrugged. "tell me (y/n)—do you know who this is?" Suna showed a video of you sucking both of their dicks. but unfortunately for you, you were too drunk where you couldn't even see straight so you shook your head. "hm." he hummed. he was sitting in between your legs.

"okay let's get to the actual questions." Akaashi muttered. "is Akane your real mother?" not even knowing yourself, you let out a giggle and held a finger by your lips as a gesture for 'shh.' Akaashi joined you for a small laugh because of how cute you were. "is Daisuke your brother or related to you?"

you did the same thing again and shook your head. exactly a second later, the phone rang. before both of them could, you grabbed your phone and answered it without seeing the caller ID. "hel—" hiccup. "—lo." you asked.

"(y/n)?" Suna and Akaashi both heard the male's voice.

"(y/n) give me the phone." Suna said as quietly as he can and tried to reach for the phone but you held it far back.

"who's there with you?"

Akaashi grabbed the phone and instantly ended the call. "hey!" you semi-yelled. Akaashi threw the phone to Suna and you tried to reach back for your phone but Akaashi held your back. "give me back my phone." you said sternly.

"hm," Suna hummed. "you don't seem drunk anymore." he looked at your face. "anyways let see what we can find here." he started scrolling through your phone.

"no what the fuck—" you tried grab it from him again but Akaashi held your wrists. "Akaashi—please let go of my fucking wrists."

"calm down (y/n), we were just joking." Suna said letting out a chuckle while Akaashi let go of your wrist. Suna gave you back your phone and you stared at him weirdly.

"okay fine." you grabbed your phone back. "now get the fuck out of my house." you got away from Akaashi and crossed your arms.

"why?" Akaashi nitted his eyebrows.

"because you both got me pissed and i want you to leave." you said forwardly. "so for real—get the fuck out of my house." you pointed to the door.

"(y/n)..." Suna tried to grab your hand but you backed away and shook your head. "it was just a joke."

all three of your heads turned to the door that made the sound of getting unlocked. "how do you have a key to my place?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"why wouldn't i. why are these two here." Daisuke crossed his arms and glared at them both.

"they were just leaving." you mumbled. "you too, i want to be alone so go home." you tried to push him towards the door but he wouldn't budge.

Akaashi and Suna couldn't say anything or apologize since Daisuke was there. "have a goodnight." Akaashi said and they both bowed. they both gave you a look but exited your house.

"why were they here in the first place?" Daisuke asked.

"because they wanted to cheer me up, but it doesn't matter can you just leave—i want to go to sleep." you mumbled the last part tiredly. Daisuke was about to say something but you cut him off. "please." you dragged and whined.

Daisuke rolled his eyes. "i'm coming here tomorrow." he said lastly before exiting too.

you let out a sigh. you obviously felt bad that he came all this way but you honestly wanted to be alone and if he didn't come here, Akaashi and Suna probably wouldn't have left.

୨୧

"okay i changed the choreography. i know it's like sudden but it would be better and easier for (y/n)." Ukai said as he handed all three of you some papers showing diagrams of the new choreography.

"but we already practiced the old one and got it memorized." you knitted your eyebrows.

"i know but we got extended time for when i originally planned for this to be done so i just made last minute sketches. they're not hard or big changes, only for the beginning." he explained.

you sighed and looked over it. it was really was just the beginning. instead of being with Suna and Akaashi, you were presented by yourself and then the two of them joining in later.

it was awkward for you with Suna and Akaashi because of what happened but to them it didn't seem awkward. they thought of it as nothing and already forgotten it. but it was also a week ago so you kinda guessed they forgotten it.

୨୧

i'm sorry today's chapter is short-
i'm failing school and i'm trying to make up work 🙍‍♀️
and i also wrote this in thirty minutes 🥲