Yo...How'd we get here?

Okay I know you guys are expecting an update and I promise that I'm get that to you all real soon (like super soon, like within the next 24 hours soon) but hold on a second and bear with me for a minute.

UM.

WHAT.

NUMBER 1 IN LUKE PATTERSON.

NUMBER 4 IN JATP.

This is honestly mindblowing.

I started writing this story to satisfy my own selfishness. As a male reader and fan, I hated that all the popular fanfics never had a character that I could truly see myself in or relate to. All the reader inserts were for female readers and truth be told, it's absolutely tiring to search for a good malereader or maleoc fic these days. Hell, it's hard to find any that's gnreader too.

That's what I made this story.

I made this story because I wanted there to be a story that represented a part of the male fans. I made this story because I wanted to see myself in the story of the show that has affected me so much and has revived the love for music inside me.

And for all of you to give this story so much love...I can't put into words how grateful I am. I am so grateful for every reader who takes time out of their day to scroll through these chapters. I am so grateful for the who vote on the chapters that they truly loved. I am so grateful for every single comment I receive. And yes, I do read all of your comments even if I can't think of a response to some of them. I've seen all the love you've shown not just this book, but all the love you've shown these characters.

You all have taken Jay's journey with him. From when he first joined the band, to when his uncle pulled him away from music, to now when he's found himself with the band again. You've all seen him fall for Luke, you've seen him take the big brother role for Julie, you've seen him truly become family to Reggie, and you've seen him become someone Alex can consider to be a close friend and a confidant.

You've seen how everyones lives are affected bt Jay. You've seen the intricate web that is the relationships that he has with all these characters. And I think I can say pretty confidently that you guys are loving it.

So, to summarize everything, I really have to say thank you. Thank you for all the love you've shown this story. Thank you for taking the time out of your days to read through these chapters. Thank you for every single comment you've left and thank you for all the heartfelt messages that you've sent me. I promise you that I read every single one of them.

I can also promise something else.

This isn't the only maleoc story I have

This isn't the only story I have for a Kenny Ortega project.

Of course, we're going to finish this story off first.

But I hope that you all will stick with me for that endeavor as well.

Something wicked this way comes...