"So how long at you here for Layana?" Anya asked.

"Just a week. I go back to school Monday so I'll be leaving on Saturday I think." She said smiling down at M'lani as she was holding her finger.

"I'm planning on taking her to Wet n Wild, the water park maybe Thursday if y'all wanna come over after you can."

Anya waved her off. "You're fine we'll do something Friday night."

Milo sat beside Anya and put his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes until he saw shapes. Layana looked over at him then at Anya.

"Is he ok?"

Before Anya could answer he sat up and twisted his lips to the side. "I'm cool lil bit." He said running a hand down his face.

"Did you switch?" Anya ask as M'lani started to whine so she took her from Layana's arms.

Milo nodded his head but Layana was still a little confused.

"I'm confused.. switch what?"

"He has a personality disorder Lay, he just switched personalities no need to be confused." Makayla said as Layana nodded and shrugged.

"Anya I missed you! And little bean!"

"I already know who that is." Makayla laughed before Zane got up to give her a hug before turning to face Laynana.

"Who's this?" He asked making a face.

"I'm Makayla's sister.. You can call me Lay."

"Like lay down and got to sleep, lay on the beach, Oh wait! Lay by the pool." He chuckled as they all laughed.

"He's so goofy. I'm sorry." Anya chuckled.

"It's cool. I like this guy. What's your name?" Layana asked opening a bag of gummy bears.

"I'm Zane, there's Jaxon, Atlas, Seven, Sai and Milo who's the host of this semi train wreck."

Layana raised her eyebrows before looking between Makayla and Anya.

"Ok?.. Well you seem pretty cool."

"I'm the life of the party trust me.. They know." Zane said before laying his head in Anya's lap. "I'm tired. Can we go home now?" He pouted a little.

"Yeah we can. We'll see you guys later. I'll have Milo text Dre if he fronts again." She said as Zane sat up taking M'lani from Anya. "Come on princess. It's time to go home and watch Cocomelon." He smiled down as M'lani chewed on her fingers.

Getting into the car Zane put on his seatbelt and nodded his head to the music that played on the radio before sighing which causing Anya to turned the music down.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I'm just overwhelmed." He said looking sad.

"It's ok, just trying to relax we're almost home."

He closed his eyes and leaned against the window watching as the tree pass by as the car made it's way the the street.

"Meeting new people overwhelms us.. I mean we were fine a few minutes ago... I don't want Lay to think we're weird."

"She won't beside, she's just a teenager. I'm sure she gets overwhelmed meeting new people too, don't analyze it too much ok." Anya said as Zane smiled before M'lani began to whine.

"Ok....Little princess, what's wrong?" He said looking back at her, reaching his hand in the backseat he held her little hand. "We're almost home little bean. Don't cry."

Anya couldn't help but smile, she missed Zanes positive attitude he hadn't been fronting in a few days, Milo was trying to keep it down to one switch a day but it was now turning into rapid switching and it was tiring then all out.

Once the were inside Zane headed to the bathroom to take his medication before helping Anya give M'lani and bath and get her into bed.

"She looks so peaceful." Zane said staring down at a sleeping M'lani.

"Yeah she does. Are you hungry?"

He shook his head no and sat on the edge of the bed putting his head in his hands.

"Zane?."

He didn't say anything.

"Zane? You ok?"

He kept his head in his hands a few seconds longer before giving Anya a confused look. "What's up Anya. Gimmie a hug."

She smiled noticing Jax's nonchalant attitude. "Even though Milo's being an asshole by not letting me come out often, You still my bae I don't care."

"I know he's been trying to not switch so much. You're still cool with me of course."

"I better be, it's gonna become more rapid now since he's trying to stop it." He said licking his lips and giving her a once over.

"I missed you bae.."

"I missed you too Jaxon. I missed all of you." She smiled as he kissed her cheek.

After about another hour is conversations about school and who'd win a fight between Chris Brown and Soulja Boy which obviously Anya's choice was Chris, they got into bed and listened to the rain.

"If I'm still fronting tomorrow you wanna go to the mall or something?"

"Sure."

"Aight then. I'll try to stay fronted all night. Their bickering now about who's gonna front tomorrow but I think I'll stay awhile. Goodnight bae."

"Goodnight Jax."

——-
This was 💩🌝 but roll with it.