22: Good-Bye

"Good-bye." You sadly smiled at Aizawa, giving him the reassuring smile he always gave you.

Everything hurt in Aizawa. So many things were happening so quickly, he couldn't handle it. His mind told him to move but his body couldn't anymore. The pain he felt was immense.

He had a broken arms, probably a sprained foot, a few broken ribs and he probably has over used his quirk.

The tears that were welling up in his eyes weren't helping either.

"(Y/n)!" He called out to you, but you no longer turned back to look at him. Maybe you were holding yourself back. You were trying to convince yourself that this was a good move. "(Y/n)! Please! Don't!" His voice cracked as he forced himself up. "Don't go!"

Akane smiled at the poor sight. "Don't push yourself, Eraser. Don't make things hard on yourself." She brought a hand out for you to get. "She chose this... so respect her decision."

As you neared her, you couldn't help but think. Was this really the best idea? Was giving up your freedom the best you could do?

You looked around. The chaos, the destruction everywhere. You did this. You caused it. You were the reason it all started, right? It started because they were looking for you. They wanted you back. If you had just went back to them the first time, non of this would have happened, right?

You could see Shohei, eye covered by Tora's paw as he was pinned to the ground by the Tiger. He looked at you sadly, apologetically even. It seemed like he was also forced into it. Maybe he was or maybe he was just tricking you into thinking that.

You sighed, reaching out to take her hand but-

"You're not taking my kid!" Aizawa roared, running past you and towards Akane. His face bloody, one arm painfully swinging as he ran.

He wasn't going to give up. Never. He won't let you go without a fight. He won't let you go even if it meant his life.

You meant so much to him. Sure, you've been with him for almost a month, but that was enough for him to love you like his own. Heck he's loved you since he brought you into his apartment for the first time.

You were his kid.

His child.

He wouldn't let you go for the world. The cold Eraserhead would die for his little princess.

He went in for a kick, glaring at Akane and mentally cursing her to go to hell. He wanted to beat the shit out of her. He didn't care if she was a lady. She was a twisted witch that tortures you and Shohei. He wasn't going to hold back if he ever got his hands on her.

But she just smiled at him. A sweet bright smile with relaxed shoulders and half opened eyes.

With a small gesture, the big nomu grabbed Aizawa and pushed him right back to the ground. Stomach touching the ground and head held by he beast.

"No!" You cried. "Do-don't!-"

"Not my fault darling." She shrugged at you, not even a bit concerned. "He tried to attack. So he gets a punishment for being hardheaded."

You watched in horror as the Nomu broke Aizawa's leg and he screamed in pain.

"No! Stop!" You cried. You took a few steps forward. "I-I'll go! I'll go!"

"(Y/n)." Your crimson eyes met his. He gave you a smile. "Don't worry... everything... will be... alright... just don't... don't go." Blood stained tears ran down his face as the Nomu brought his head up again.

Akane rolled his eyes at his words, a hand still outstretched to you. This time, you took a step back. You shook your head, looking at her warily. She raised a brow and smiled.