19: Comfort

"Shit." Aizawa ran a hand through his hair, getting up and looking around. His eyes scanned the place, you were no longer there.

The class were all either on the floor or were on their chairs, all having lost balance due to the force you'd let out earlier.

"What... what was that?" Kaminari breathed out, slightly shaken.

"(Y/n)." Shohei grunted, he too was on the floor as he was pushed off the chair by you. He got up as well to search for you in the room.

"Wait- wait- (y/n) did that?" Sato said in utter disbelief, others also looking in shock as the boy just grunted, giving a small nod.

Hoshiko got up as well, helping to look for you. "Yeah... she's quite powerful with that quirk of hers." She muttered aloud. "Little kid, huge quirk."

"That wasn't even as bad... if she was feeling a little more threatened or panicked... we might as well be dead now."

"Shohei." Aizawa warned, not wanting any of his students to fear or treat you differently. "Fuck" he breathed, realizing you weren't in the room and probably running and eventually hiding somewhere in UA.

He was terribly worried just think of it. UA is a big place and a little girl like you could end up anywhere.

"Stay here. I'll look for the kid." Aizawa ordered, leaving his students immediately. Who knew what you could do in your state of fear.

It was bad enough you had managed to make everyone in class go off balance, what more could you do to someone you didn't know.

He sprinted through the halls, firstly heading to the faculty in case you decided to go to a familiar place.

Sadly, you weren't found there, but Aizawa had a chance to ask for help from the other teachers.

"Bucky's missing too." Vlad blurted out.

"Vlad-" Kayama sighed in annoyance, "no one gives a damn about your dog right no-"

"You dog!" Aizawa turned to Vlad like he got an idea. "He might have went after (Y/n)! Some how sensing her!" He remembered the way the cats acted when you'd feel threatened or scared, they'd immediately come to you in defense, like your emotions were felt by animals.

Maybe it was the strong energy you displayed.

"Yeah, but where would they be?"

||

Nezu had announced to the students, through the speakers, that you were missing, and if you were to be found somewhere, they were advised to not engage, but to call a pro.

They did not want to risk that chance with you.

You could kill someone even by accident.

They were not taking that risk. Especially not a student.

"Kid with long white hairc , (y/e/c) or red eyes? And a scar on her face... alright that's shit." A student huffed, annoyed that their training in the gym was cancelled due to your disappearance.

"Be serious." Shinsou hissed. "If this kid even had Principle Nezu to announce and cancel class just to look for her, then it must be really serious."

They were all looking for you.

It wasnt that they were over reacting, it was just you were that dangerous, especially in your current state.