08: Aizawa's place

They had fixed everything needed in order to give guardianship to Aizawa, without having you two to interact with much people.

They were able to give you at least some other clothes that were either in the lost and found or were requested to be made by some of the support students who were working overtime on some of their projects (they were actually really glad to get a break from school stuff that they happily made something just for you).

After that, Yamada had already left off with his new roomie, H.Y. 13.

They were going to get you better names, but Aizawa had asked for a DNA test even before any of you woke up, just to be sure if they could connect you to a certain person or any sort of record like birth certificates.

As they walked out of UA after finalizing guardianship, you had crossed the rode in order to get a cab going the way where his home was.

He was surprised how close you two clung to him. The boy holding onto the sleeve of his dark sweater while you held onto his pant leg, he could feel how tight your grips were on his clothes/ limbs.

Alright, as requested by the council, I present the artwork hahaha honestly I feel like I am having art block cause I dont find it nice

Alright, as requested by the council, I present the artwork hahaha honestly I feel like I am having art block cause I dont find it nice... might re-draw again in the future.

As you waited for a cab, he noticed a small toy store with toys displayed right outside- those that were on sale.

He gestured you two to follow. He looked at the toys displayed out there since he didn't want you to walk into the store that seemed to be filled with a hand full of people.

"What's... this?" The boy gestured to a big round black cat with big yellow eyes. It was a cute plush with a dopy looking face expression.

"Its called a stuffed toy... that's a cat." Aizawa grabbed onto the toy and gave it to the boy. "Toys are usually for entertainment or for comfort... but sometimes decoration as well..."

He examined the toy before looking down on you. Your bright (y/e/c) eyes sparkled in curiosity as well as hesitation.

He lowered it to you and you hesitated to touch it, but upon contact, you shivered at the softness and held onto it for warmth.

Aizawa couldnt help but smile at you. He then looked over to the boy, gesturing him if he wanted anything. He just shook his head.

"I-I dont want... but I think she really likes it." They both looked down on you.

"Ca-a-at?" Your animalistic ears flicked as your tail slightly wagged.

Aizawa tried his best not to smile and die at your cuteness. He just nodded and gestured to the sales lady that he'd pay for the toy.

You then got into a cab and Aizawa gave his address before settling in beside you two.

You were curled up in the corner, hugging the toy as you sat there wide-eyed, uncomfortable with even the slightest of shaking due to the vehicle being in motion.