12: Kid!

With all the lights out, thanks to the quirk you had such a hard time learning, you had to rely on you other sense.

You kicked him off of you, your heart pounding like crazy. Your ears flicked up, trying to hear any of your companions', but the people around were making so much noise it hurt your ears.

Maybe because you knew the meaning of what a hero was, that you trusted they could fight, but either way, you had to fight the threat right in front of you.

With your senses, you directed your concentration on Tora, and actually getting a good mental image of where he was and what he was doing.

With that, you fought, dodging his hits and making sure to hit him back.

You now had a reason to fight back, a reason to defend yourself and hurt him.

He was going to hurt your family and you wanted to defend them no matter what. Defending your brother and Aizawa.

You slashed when you sensed he was close, you heard a grunt and footsteps stumbling back.

You weren't going to go down without a fight now. You had a reason.

You dodged the spiked rocks Tora would create as he decided to make distant attacks, using his elemental quirk. You guessed that he had a second quirk too; element control. So you tried it out as well, controlling whatever thing you could feel was close to him.

His heartbeat was fast and you could feel it through the grounds. You could feel everyone's heartbeats and with all the noise, echolocation wasn't difficult. You could make out the objects near Tora and using that to hit him.

"Kid?!" Your ears flicked to where Aizawa was, turning to him and nearly getting hit by Tora's flame attack.

That caused light, and you could clearly see Aizawa's worried face. In the split second, you could see his dark eyes that held so much emotion, so much worry, so much love...

"I'll kill them."

No. You weren't going to let that happen. No. Never! With so much emotions, the ground shook and your eyes glowed red, a faint (y/f/c) glow surrounded you as (y/f/c) markings formed in your arms and legs, but it was covered by the pants and sweater you wore.

"Kid!" The ground shook violently, you heart pounding like it was about to burst. The lights started to flicker on, like those in a horror movie, slightly making everything a little easier to handle.

It was just at that time you noticed there were more of the villains. More masked people and it took you to the edge.

You didn't know what was happening anymore; the world around you was becoming a blur as all you could feel was the shaking and the cries of many horrified people.

The lights flickered on and you turned to see Aizawa dashing to you, hugging you into a tight embrace as Kayama let out some sort of gas that you could see with your own eyes.

Yamada was shielding Hoshiko and Shohei as some teens went in to fight the villains you only recently learned about.

"Aizawa Sensei!" A boy called as Aizawa hugged you tightly. "Is-is the girl-"

"I've got her." Aizawa grunted, glancing at you then back at the green haired boy who knocked out two more villains.

Him, a brown haired girl and a male with glasses started to fight off the villains as other teens helped the civillians leave.

Aizawa was pretty glad to see some of his students there, fighting and acting like real heroes. He'd probably be thanking them a lot once this was over.