Random shot - VANI

Start from the beginning

B: Everything is ready.

Veer came out from his lala land.

V: Haan i am coming.

B: Ok..

Bani leaves the cabin.

V: I got it.

From onwards Veer start looking at Bani. His intentions are not right. But Bani is unaware of these all, because Veer is her best friend. So she feels comfortable with him.

On Bani's birthday.

Bani came into office wearing a saree.
Each and every ladies staff get jealous because of her beauty.
She gave them sweets.

She entered in Veer's cabin to give him sweet.

Veer is working on his laptop.

B: Veer..

Veer looked up from the laptop and saw the beauty standing in front of him.

Veer's jaw dropped down. He closed his mouth when she stared at him.

V: Why saree?

B: Today is my birthday.

V: Oh.. Happy birthday to you. Many many happy returns of the day.

B:😊Thank you.

Bani gave him sweet.
Veer takes a bite.

V:This sweet became more sweet by adding your love.

Bani blushed.

V: Bani.. Take that file.

He pointed a file which is at the top of the file stand.

B: Hmm.

Bani tucked her saree. And climbed on a stool(a small one)She tried to take the file.

Veer looked at her why she is getting late. Veer gulped by seeing the scene im front of him. Bani's waist is completely exposed. He couldn't take off his eyes from her waist.

Veer's pov

Rejith was right, she is looking so hot. Oh my God her curves,perfect. Her milky waist. I want to kiss her now.

Veer's pov end.

Veer gets up from the from his seat and went towards her. He continuously stared at her waist. Veer stand in front of her and wrapped hands around her waist. Bani is shocked.

B: Veer. Aap kya kar rahe hai?

V: I will help you.

Veer lifts Bani. Now Bani can take the file. Now her tummy is on his face. He slowly kissed her,just a pecking. Bani thought his lips got touched on her tummy. So she ignored it. He gazed at her navel button. His hot breath fell on her. Bani got nervous. She takes the file and said him to put her down. Veer placed her on the floor.

Days passed. Veer got more interested on her. He starts looking at her than usual. He wants her, he wants her om his bed. But he didn't get a chance to ask her.

One day

Veer's cabin.

Veer decided to ask her about his plan, his wish. So he called her to his cabin.
Bani entered in the cabin.

At that time they heard a noise. Bani and Veer went to look what was happening there.

A man and his gang is quarreling with securities.

M: Bani ko bulaado..

S1: Nahi.. Its your personal matter. Don't drag it here.

Veer came there and shouted.
They became silent.