Chapter 4

When our visitation came to an end, it was time for Mark and I to leave so Kai and Baekhyun can get back to work. I had also taken some photos with Kai and Baekhyun in their handsome army uniforms. They looked so good, I couldn't stop staring at the photos I took with them. Mark comments on how long I've just been staring at these selfies with his hyungs. What? I'm a fan girl and I just met my EXO biases, I can't not look at these selfies. They're just too cute and hot at the same time. Mark drops me off at my condo and said we could hang out anytime while I'm still in Seoul. Well, I'm totally down for that, hehe. I would also like to go hang out with San if he has time, that is. I'll have to ask him.

Later that afternoon, my mom asked me where I went this morning, and I explained to her that I just went to go see my friends before they went to college for the day. I had to lie because I can't just say that I went to a military base and met up with more K-pop idols. That would just be crazy. I asked San if we could hang out, and he happily replied that today is his day off, so we can totally hang out. With permission from my mom first, I then took a taxi to KQ Entertainment by myself, then met up with San. He usually does dance practice with Seonghwa on their days off, also doing a V-Live, showing off their dancing skills. San shows me to the practice room and where Seonghwa is waiting for San.

We walk into the practice room while Seonghwa is making himself busy by practicing some choreography. I watch in awe as Seonghwa moves his body in ways that normal guys, who are not dancers, would be able to do. I kind of stand in the corner shyly as I watch San and Seonghwa practice together. It's the oldest of the hyung line and oldest of the maknae line, dancing together, this is amazing. I even film them secretly while watching them so I have a video to remind me of this day, later on. After a while, San walks up to me, putting a hand out, offering to help me up. I'm sitting against the wall, and I've just been watching them the whole time. San suggested that him and Seonghwa teach me some of their ATEEZ choreographies.

This is a very hard task presented in front of me, but San and Seonghwa said they'll take it slow, showing me how to do each of the choreographies step by step. The first choreography they teach me is this one: https://youtu.be/jJVoTEt2mC4. When the song starts playing, I smile so wide. This is one of their debut songs, Treasure. I love this choreography so much. I'm glad that San and Seonghwa decided to teach me this choreography. I'm guessing they will teach me one choreography from each of their albums. This is surely going to be a lot of fun, but I bet by the time we're finished, I'll be dead tired. I'm looking forward to this challenge, though, as I have no idea how to dance, I guess I'll be learning now.

San goes runs through the choreography step by step. Then, once I learn every step of the choreography, we go up in speed from half speed to full speed to match the tempo of the song. I see his teaching process now. Now that I've learned the dance, I can now put it all together and dance with San and Seonghwa as if I'm part of the group, or a backup dancer. Dancing with these guys is so much fun. I'm loving it so far. San is proud of me because I'm able to learn how to dance in such a short span of time. Well, if I put my mind to it, and am really determined to do it, I tend to do well in things. That includes singing, writing, and now dancing.

The next choreography that San teaches me is from their 1st comeback, and it's Say My Name. Here is a video of their dance practice so there is some visual aid: https://youtu.be/hWpeQJc35Rk. This choreography is so fun, but it's also challenging. I'm glad that San is taking it slow at first. It would be so hard to do it all at full speed. What San does is that he does the choreography once all the way through at full speed, then goes down to half speed while teaching me how to do it. Learning choreography has proven to be harder than I thought, but at least I have some of the best, most patient dance teachers in the world; Park Seonghwa and Choi San. They are the best, to be honest.

Next up, Seonghwa stepped in to teach me this one. The choreography I'm learning next is this one: https://youtu.be/N8ycGT0zyfM. This is one of my all-time favorite ATEEZ songs, and that is Wave. Watching Seonghwa dance is just a sight that can't be forgotten or unseen. The way that Seonghwa dances is just so graceful. The same goes for San. Like, all of ATEEZ are just so talented. I'm glad I decided to become a fan of them, and have them become my ult group. Out of the tens of thousands of groups I may like, ATEEZ is at the top of that list. They have been for a long time now.

When I finish learning Wave, Seonghwa teaches the next choreography, which he describes as; "one of the hardest ATEEZ choreographies ever." It makes me wonder what it is. . . Then, the song starts playing and I'm hit with a wave of realization. Ah! It's WONDERLAND. The choreography looks like this: https://youtu.be/hmWVbmeA3gs. Wow, watching Seonghwa do this choreography, he might be right. It looks really hard, but I'm determined to learn it. I've learned all the other ATEEZ title tracks thus far, I can definitely try my hardest to do this one. In the meantime, about 2 to 3 hours has passes. I made sure to text my mom 1 hour into this session with ATEEZ to reassure her that I'm okay. I'm just taking dance lessons right now. She just wanted another text or call, letting her know how much longer I'll be. It's only my second day in Seoul, and I've spent most of it visiting with Baekhyun and Kai, and the afternoon, into the evening with Seonghwa and San.