"we will be right outside I'm sure if anything happens a we will know and stop it." Harry said.

you bit your nails a bit.

"I'm in. I mean it's the best we can think of." you said

"I guess I'm in." Louis said.

"ok come on".

TIME SKIP! (just a couple hours)

you planned to have lunch with Alexis and Harry was in the car wiring you.

you were currently at the restaurant and Alexis could show up any minute now.

"ok you ready?" Harry said as he finished putting the wire on you and pulled your shirt down.

"no."

"you'll be fine just don't stutter or make it obvious you're setting her up or you gonna be fucked." Louis said.

"Louis!" Harry said smacking his knee.

"oh god I cant do this, why me? I'm not even good at lying."

"Kara stop you're gonna be fine! Louis was kidding and being a dickhead. your fine just be yourself." he said.

"ok ok ok."

you saw alexis pull up and got out the car.

"hey!" she said opening the door for you.

"hey, thank you for coming." you said sitting down at the table.

"ok we can hear you perfectly just try to keep your arms or anything away from your chest or we won't be able to hear." Harry said in your ear.

you grabbed a menu and looked at it for a while.

"so, I saw you didn't respond to my text. did you not want to forgive me or?" alexis said reading the menu herself.

"oh yea sorry I meant to respond but I fell asleep." you said.

"hello my name is Julian and I will be your waiter for today, what would you like?"

"I would like a water and a basket of fries please."
you said giving him the menu as he wrote down what you wanted.

"I'll just have a coke." alexis said.

"so why did you really bring me here kara?" alexis said looking you directly in the eyes making your stomach hurt and you were sure you broke a sweat.

"uhm what do you mean."

"keep calm kara, remember we are out here." Harry said in your ear

"and remember no stuttering!" Louis said but Harry smacked him on his leg again.

— HARRY AND LOUIS

"what the fuck dickhead stop doing that it's not funny, she's fucking nervous and that's not helping." Harry said to Louis.

"I'm literally just being honest, we all know this isn't gonna end well so I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, you wanker!"

"what the fuck is your problem!" Harry said.

"my problem is that you keep sugar coating this whole situation for her! zayn and Mattia could be fucking dead but you know you don't want to tell her that. they could be dead because they depended on us and we did NOTHING. this isn't some social test for her this is real. If she messes up In there and Alexis does some shit and our plan backfires then what? why haven't you thought about that yet? because I fucking have. but every time I say something I'm the mean person." Louis said talking to Harry.

little did they know you could hear everything in the ear piece which made your focus horrible.

"kara? you there? you seem distracted!" alexis said with a confused face.

"y-yea I- I need to use the toilet." you got up and rushed to the bathroom.

you needed to barf, this was all too much.

"you know what fuck you! I've been trying to be so nice to you after we broke up but you've just been a dick. of course I'm gonna sugarcoat this because kara has a heart! she isn't some fucking cold hearted person like you. she actually cares for people! if you want to be a dick and be honest then do it some where else. not here! you're no help in this stressful situation louis, so fuck off."

"guys please, stop!" you tried whispering in the mic but they didn't hear you.

"me?? a dick? we broke up because all you want to do is fuck! you only ever give me attention when your dick is hard and you need to get off. you don't care for me, you don't care for anyone so stop trying to act like you do! you're no worse than me!"

"guys please I can't do this anymore!"
you were on a verge of tears and your throat was closing up.

you heard a few knocks and a voice.

"Kara are you ok in there?" you heard alexis say.

you panicked and hurried to take off the wire and ear piece throwing it in the trash.

you hands were shaking and your face looked so horrible right now.

"I'm good." you said opening the door.

"probably just a bad basket of fries." you said giving a small smile.

you were now walking outside to get some air.

"kara I want you to know that I'm not stupid."
Alexis said as she walked you to her car.

"what do you mean?"

"I knew you had a wire on you when you first walked in, you aren't the kind of person to be sneaky so I knew something was off and then I could hear your little friends arguing in your ear piece. if you want to be sneaky and try to get something out of me at least be smart about it and good at it." she laughed a bit.

your stomach dropped to your feet and you couldn't even think straight.

"I'm sorry." you said looking at your feet.

"no I'm sorry." she said..

AN
what happened 😳? cliffhanger 😏