Post Credit

*Minamikatsushika High School : Hikari's POV*

Yu and i were called to the principals office for some reason. We went in and saw that the Principal was waiting for us with a bright smile along with our parents."Hello there, Hikari, Yu."The Principal greeted with a grin as he waved at us."Please, take a seat."He told us as we took a seat.

"You might be wondering, 'why did i call you two here?'"He said mimicking us a little bit."Where, your grades are off the charts to the point where the Government has given you free access to their established school. Also know as the Advanced Nurturing High School."He told us with a grin."Your parents has already signed you up and you'll be discharged from this High School tomorrow."

"W-What?!"Yu and i yelled in unison shocked to hear what the principal told us."Dont worry, dont worry, we'll be handling you finance from here on out since this is a special offer from the Government."He told us with a smile."Yu, Hikari."My mom called us with a soft tone."I know its hard for you to say goodbye to this High School but we think that its very beneficial for the both of you if you decide to go."She told us with a smile."Thats why, i suggest the both of you just agree to it. Okay?"She asked us with a smile."But mom, wattabout our friends?"I asked her with a worried look."Dont worry, we've told your friends as well."Yu's father said with a smile."They said that you can go."He said with a smile."They'll be happy to see you off tomorrow."He told us with a smile."Sadly however, the two of you are going to have to start at Class 1-D since your grades havent reached that of a genius."The Principal told us with a smile."But we can assure you that the two of you will be fine."He said with a smile."So, how bout it?"The Principal asked with a smile.

"Yu?"I asked him with a worried look."Hmmmm, we'll do it."He said with a determined look."Under one condition."He told them with a glare."Certainly."The Principal said with a smile."Can you help us find someone?"He asked them with a serious look."Of course."The Principal told us with a smile."Just give us his name."He told us with a smile."Satsujin Karma."Yu told them with a serious look."Yosh, we'll start looking for him ASAP."He said with a smile."Now the both of you may start unloading your lockers."The Principal told us with a smile."We all will be seeing you off tomorrow."He said with a smile."Right."Yu and i said in unison as we exitted the Principals Office.

*End*