Many will Start Fast, Few will Finish Strong - Gary Ryan Blair

*Aokigahara Forest : 6 Years Before High School : Karma's POV*

Its been 24 hours since we escaped the White Room. We were lucky to escape the many guards there but werent lucky enough to escape the punishment that came after. Since we killed people in the White Room, We've been sentenced to the life of being a bounty. Our bounty was alot higher than i expected to the point where i thought 40 hours was the time we have...Unfortunately, I was wrong. Because of our Bounty, The time we have was one day. Which means we have to survive from being killed by any Assasin for just today.

"40 Hours huh, Babayaga?"Akihiko asked me with a glare."40 Hours, Right?!"He asked me yelling in my face."40 Hours was the time we had yesterday...But it seems its been extended!"

"Guess my calculations were wrong."I said with an emotionless expression."Wrong?!!"Akihiko asked me as he punched me to the ground."Do you even know what situation we're in right now?!"Akihiko asked me with fear in his eyes."If we get killed, Its all on you Karma!!"

"K-Kakeru-San! Get off him please!"Hanako yelled from behind Akihiko with Kiyotaka beside her."Akihiko...You do realize i have a plan right?"I asked him with an emotionless expression."A plan?"Akihiko asked me with a confused look on his face."Yeah, A plan."I told him wiping off some blood that was dripping off of my face."Mind telling me this plan, Exactly?"Akihiko asked me a he let me go.

"Hanako, Did you bring the dufflebag i told you to bring?"I asked raising a brow."Y-yeah, Its in the back of the car."She told me with a nervous look.

I got up from the ground and walked over to the car. Then, I opened the back of the car to see the dufflebag. I took it out of the dufflebag and unzipped it. Inside the dufflebag, Were snipers, glocks, and knives."When the hell did you get all this?"Akihiko asked me with a curious look."Before we made the trip to the White Room, I payed a good friend of mine a little visit."I told him as i took out everything inside of the dufflebag."Who was this friend of yours exactly?"Akihiko asked me as he watched me take everything out of the dufflebag."His name...Is Suicide."I told him as i loaded one of the glocks.

As i was unpacking, Yuuki came out of the shadows revealing himself loaded with a sniper and two knives with him."So, What are we gonna do with the low level Assasins?"He asked me as he kneeled down beside me.

"Ayanokoji, You know how to use a gun right?"I asked him with a curious look."Yeah, Why?"He asked me back as he walked over to us."Ever used a Sniper?"I asked him as i loaded a sniper."If not, This is gonna be your first time."

"Tell me where i need to be."Kiyotaka told me as i handed him the sniper. It was M4OA5, A Sniper Rifle used by the US Marine Corps."See that tree over there?"I asked him pointing at one of the weird looking trees in the area."Theres a place to hide in there, I need you to stay hidden inside of that spot."I told him as i handed him a radio."Bring this with you, Once i yell out the code word, You fire."

"Whats the code word?"He asked me with an emotionless expression."Babushka."I told him as i took out another rifle and handed it to Yuuki."I need you to be on a tree top,Find one a little close to here. Make sure you're able to aim at the enemy properly though."

"Roger that."Yuuki said as he walked off with the rifle and looked for a good spot to snipe."Hanako, I'm gonna be needing you to stay with me until its all over. Got it?"I asked her with a worried look."But i wanna help!"She pouted at me giving me the pouty face."You can help me out by setting up the knife trap."I told her as i patted her head."Think you can do that?"

"I guess."Hanako said with an unammused look."Akihiko, I need you to be on watch."I told him as i handed him a glock."If you see any unwanted enemy headin our way, I need you to report back. If you get spotted, I'm giving you permission to shoot to kill."