War does not Determine Who is right - Only whats Left -Bertrand Russell

*School Gate : Karma's POV*

I was on top of the School Gate wearing my Assasin Suit. I had my knife out as i kept on a lookout for Grimm and his men. After a few minutes, i got a call from Oni. The Number 3 Assasin.

:Phone Call:

Targets spotted, they're comin your way.

Hows the 2nd Cargo?

No visual spotted yet.

I'll check on Ayanokoji about that.

Right.

Careful, number 1.

I will.

:End of Phone Call:

I looked behind me and saw President Horikita and Sakayanagi looking at me with a smirk."Here they come."Is said with a smirk as i hopped off of the School gate and landed on my feet infront of them."Lets get to work then."President Horikita said as he walked off with Sakayanagi towards the Students Council Room. I let out a sighed smirk and followed them.

*Long Tunnel Road 2 : Kiyotaka's POV*

I was on top of the tunnel waiting for the 2nd Cargo to show up. I kept on waiting until it eventually passed by. It had 7 cars and 3 cargo trucks going on full speed. I took out my phone and immidietly called Karma.

:Phone Call:

2nd Cargo spotted.

Roger that Ayanokoji, you're free to engage.

Copy that.

:End of Phone Call:

I jumped off the tunnel and landed on top of one of the trucks. After that, i placed a c4 on the cargo setting it to 5 seconds explosion. I immidietly hopped off of the cargo as it blew up right infront of me. The rest of the cargo immidietly stopped their vechicles. The drivers and the soldiers got out of their vechicles with their weapons on hand noticing the cargo  truck. I appeared through the fire holding a knife and a pistol on my hand ready to fight."Lets get this over with."I said as i approached them slowly.

*Students Council Room : Karma's POV*

President Horikita and i geared up to prepare for war. Sakayanagi was sitting on a chair looking at us with a smile."Ready Horikita?"I asked him with a smirk."Whenever you are."He said with a smirk as he finished putting on his kevlar."Come back safe Karma, i still wanna talk to you."Sakayanagi told me with a soft smile."I can guarantee i will."I said with a smirk as i exitted the Students Council Room and made my way towards the School Docks with President Horikita.

*School Docks : Karma's POV*

President Horikita and i were on standby at the docks waiting for Grimm to show up. As we were waiting, we noticed a slight figure coming in through the sea. I took out my binocular and used it to see the figure coming in. As i zoomed in, i noticed Grimm on an edge of a ship heading straight towards us."Here he is."I told President Horikita with an emotionless look."Get ready."I told him as i took out my knife. President Horikita took out the gun i gave him the other day and prepared to fight beside me.

*Students Council Room : Arisu's POV*

I was watching through the cameras at the school to check out the entire school grounds to see if any of the enemy has breached through. Chabashira-sensei was right beside me checking out the 2nd cameras in the Student Council Room to check the school halls for any enemy movement.