He shifted on his chair a bit excited and nodded his head like a toddler.

I smiled a bit and then looked away from his eyes. His face, his smile, his eyes do weird things to my heart nowadays.

"Hoseok knew the man would be greedy and come by immediately. And he was correct. We had the meeting and he repeated each and everything but this time I had recorded everything he said in a mini microphone Hoseok had set in my pen. The evidence was put up and of course the accusations were taken off me." I said with a long sigh.

"Wait, I don't understand. If the evidence was put up then why was your license almost said to be cancelled?" Taehyung asked with knitted eyebrows.

"That's because Hoseok felt that I needed a break from the whole field for some weeks. But you know how this field is-- rumours fly more than evidence do. When Hoseok asked me to take a break, I had to work but because of the rumours, everyone behaved as if I am a criminal myself. God, I hate everyone because of this. They know I am the best, how can they even think that I wou--" I stopped abruptly as I saw Taehyung staring at me.

His eyes had a small sad gleam in them. It felt as if he had gone through everything and not me. It seemed as if he had felt my pain.
It felt as if I continued talking about my story more, he would start sobbing in front of me.

"Hey.. it's alright. It's good that they didn't take me in. Now I am working for-- with you." I said as I took his soft, big hands in my wide hands.

"I didn't know you had to go through so much. I wish I could share your pain when you were left all alone. I trusted you all along, why didn't anyone believe you? People put their faith in shit like rumours but can't trust the person they have known for years. I would've actually not cared about the law and dash out there committing murders because of the way they behaved wi--"

"What are your views on consent, Taehyung?" I asked him, cutting his sentence in between.

"Huh? Consent? I feel consent is something which is very important. Nothing matters more than consent. If someone says no, then it is a pure no, no reasons needed. Consent is something which is really attractive I feel." Taehyung replied being a bit nervous, obviously because he wasn't expecting this out of nowhere.

"Then do I have your consent for something I am about to do next?" I asked, whispering as I slid my chair a bit towards him leaving his hand which was placed in mine.

"I would give my consent for anything if the one that's asking is you." He replied whispering as well, a bit startled with my sudden movement.

I chuckled a bit and slid my index finger from his forehead to his jaw. His eyes automatically closed tightly. My thumb slowly caressing his smooth, red tinted cheekbones.

I leaned in towards him a bit and I could hear my as well as his loud heartbeat.

I closed my eyes and let my nose touch his small button nose that I adore a lot.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I whispered near his nose as I felt him gulping.

"If you say that you would give me consent for anything then Attorney Taehyung, do I have your consent to kiss you?" I uttered softly near his lips as his lips parted evidently due to a small gasp.

I waited keeping my palm against his cheekbones. Nothing without his consent.

"Y-You have my consent." His voice was slightly audible but I heard him loud and clear.

I smiled a bit and dropped my hand to his chair's side and pulled the chair towards me swiftly. He was already close, so close to me but the action made it easier so I didn't have to lean in anymore.

Within a second my hands found its place on his cheekbones again. His eyes still closed, it didn't even open when I pulled his chair.

"Attorney Taehyung, you still have a chance to back out now, do I still have your consent?" I asked once again whispering near his lips as our breaths got entangled.

"Y-Yes." He whispered with the same tone.

This time I didn't waste another second and pressed my lips on his plum, peachy ones. It isn't a rushed kiss. It is a slow and steady kiss. Just our lips mingling together without any sloppiness or eagerness. His shaky hand slowly touched my nape and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot in the kiss.

His lips tasted like the sweetest cherry in the garden. Even though the kiss wasn't full of neediness and eagerness, I just didn't want to let go of it yet.

Our lips danced together in an unknown rhythm which I feel only it knew. Our lips felt like two lego pieces that perfectly fit together.

I heard him inhaling a deep breath but still he didn't stop kissing. I know breathing is extremely important to live but I just don't want to stop.

A sudden knock at my cabin made us both flinch and part ways abruptly. He scratched his neck as he looked everywhere other than at me. His whole face tinted red and his tip of his ears turned red as well. He definitely is blushing but then so am I.

I abruptly cleared my throat and sat up straight because Prosec-- well Jeon Jungkook doesn't blush-- maybe he does but others don't need to see that.

"Come in." I yelled a bit for the person waiting outside my room.

Our lunch was here. I even forgot we were here for food. How do I even think of food when I tasted the sweetest dessert already?

"Umm I think I should g--"

"Just sit down and eat lunch with me." I said as I already started fiddling with the food placed on my table not letting him leave my cabin due to any reason.

He just nodded and stayed still in his seat.

I turned to face him and suddenly his face came into view. The expression that came in my view really took me by surprise.

He wasn't blushing anymore, rather he seemed a bit lost? He had a frown on his pretty face and I really couldn't decode what his mind was coding.

Why does my awesome smart brain stop working when it comes to Kim Taehyung?

I inhaled a long breath and served him lunch and we ate with a disturbing silence.

I really didn't want to think what my mind was shouting back at me because I know-- feel that's not the case. I just feel it but what if I am just a tiny bit wrong?

What if my brain is correct? What if whatever I am currently feeling is wrong?

What if Kim Taehyung really is regretting the kiss?

Listen, I already kinda see you guys commenting, "OMG, Miri!! You finally made them kiss." but what if this is just a dream????😌😌😌😌

Happy Easter to everyone here!!❤️

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜