1 - The First Encounter

Start from the beginning

"no you don't." "'I didn't ask you too" Etc.

The main point of the argument was clear; he had blocked her credit card. 

I had to deliver the keys though and I could hardly drop them in his mailbox, I also needed his signature for confirmation that he actually received the car.

I sighed; we had clearly communicated the car would be delivered around this time. If I would go and come back another time he might complain about our service, considering he was at home.

I took my work cellphone out of my bag, it was a shared phone for the employees which we only brought with us when we went out to deliver a car.  I scrolled to the message which stated the personal information of the client. Luckily for me there was a phone number. I dialed it in the hope he had his phone on him or something.

Indeed, I could hear a phone going off inside the hallway.

        'Don't you dare pick that up Taehyung, or I will leave and not return' the girl screamed

I was ready to stop the call when suddenly someone did answer it. 

      'Hello this is Taehyung' I heard the man say.

Before I could reply the door swung open. I stared straight into the eyes of a girl who was evidently distressed. She gazed at me and then looked at the phone which I was still holding against my ear, then she scoffed and turned her head back.

     'Seriously tete, is this hoe your other girl? you already replaced me, and with this low-class bitch?'

     'Excuse me?' I said astonished

      'Ah are you also slow-witted?' she asked while taking a step towards me, I guess in an attempt to look intimidating.

I couldn't say I wasn't a little frightened, she looked like a proper psycho, and especially after hearing their argument just now I wouldn't be surprised if she actually was.  

      'I don't know if you are experiencing temporary insanity, but I do not even know your boyfriend. So please refrain from any insults' I calmly explained.

       'Temporary insanity? you crazy bitch.' The girl moved closer

         'Ara, leave now.'

Up until this point, Mr. Kim had been calm and without emotion but this came out as a growl, showcasing his displeasure.

Ara froze on the spot.

       'ofcourse oppa I can leave now, but I will visit again tomorrow okay? when we both have had some time to reflect.' Her voice was hopeful and scaringly fragile all of a sudden.

Mr Kim had now also moved outside on the doorstep. He shook his head annoyed.

       'Please don't, I am not your oppa, if it wasn't clear yet; we are not dating anymore, and if you had that idea then I guess I am breaking up with you.. again. Could you please leave and give me some peace.' 

       'You are not thinking straight oppa.' she pleaded again.

Mr Kim rolled his eyes

      'I am, so leave and please don't make me repeat myself.'

Ara threw me a hostile look but eventually, she did walk away.

I followed her with my eyes as she was leaving. I finally felt like I could breathe normally again, I had a real fear she would go crazy on me for no good reason.

I turned my head back to Mr Kim who was staring at me in quite an intimidating way.

      'Uhm I apologise Mr Kim, I didn't intend to eavesdrop.'

He scoffed

       'You didn't intend to and yet here we are.' 

I also scoffed

       'Well actually, with the volume of your girlfriend's voice it was impossible not to' I explained.

Mr Kim made a disgusted face.

      'Don't call her that please.'

     'Your "lady friend" then' I said while rolling my eyes, as I didn't understand why he was so against that term.

      'Parasite would be a better word to describe her' Mr Kim replied with a strong emphasis on the parasite word.

I wasn't too sure what to respond to that statement, so I awkwardly looked away.

He then cleared his throat, and as I faced him again, I saw how he smirked at me.

    'but the more interesting question is what can I call you?'