18+ part one 🌹

my head is aching, i open my eyes slowly and blink a few times before i realise i'm stuck. i can't move... i'm tied? i look down to see i'm strapped to a bed. my hands locked up to the bed frame and my legs spread open with my knees bent.. completely naked?

i move my eyes around the room, the room was mainly black, silk sheets, red LED lights glowing on the ceiling. i tried to shout 'HELLO' but my mouth was covered with tape... i wriggled and squirmed to try get myself free but then i hear the door handle move downwards and the door opened. a tall figure walked in the room looking at me. when i find myself staring back i notice that i recognise the witch smirking at me...

Mattheo riddle

i went to Hogwarts school of magic, i was in 7th year and in Slytherin. he joined around one week ago, i think? everyone was afraid of him including me as he was you know who's son. no one spoke to him and he didn't go to many classes.
but what was i doing here naked... with him?

i tried shouting at him but my mouth was covered
"what's wrong? cat caught your tongue" he laughs, he walks towards me and i start moving around struggling to get out the ropes off me.
he begins to look me up and down. before dragging his finger across my thigh, i twitch.
"trust me y/n, it's going to get a lot worse for you" he tried to keep the grin off his face but it takes over him, he guides himself onto the bed, his head in between my legs looking at my pussy.

"get ready gorgeous, i don't want to hear a sound coming from you. and if i do, don't expect mercy"
a cold shiver ran down my spine,making my body freeze from head to toe. he aggressively spreads out my legs even more and connects his tongue with my clit. licking me in a circular motion, his hands holding my thighs creating warmth. his tongue rolled up and down steadily on my slit. my legs twitched and i was breathing heavily.

a moan slipped out of my mouth making a muffling sound. my eyes rolling back from pleasure. i didn't want it to feel good, i wanted to be back at Hogwarts, he stopped.
"hmmm, don't think i never heard that princess" a devilish smirk beams along his mouth, he grabs my throat looking into my deep brown eyes, he rips off the tape waiting for my response.

"OW what the fuck let GO of me!" i shout
"no can do, by the end you'll want to be staying" he answers
tears formed in my eyes while looking at him. i beg him to let me go but he doesn't listen.
"remember what i said?" he whispers
"i- umm" i was terrified, i didn't want him to harm me
"i said id show no mercy, you did this to yourself y/n"
he grabs my hips pulling them towards his face once again. he spat on my pussy and rubbed my clit with two fingers on his left hand... with his right hand he held up three fingers and inserted them into my vagina
"oh my-" i moaned, again and again... and again,

he sped up the pace of him fingering me,
"your so wet" he brings his head down again meeting with my clit, licking and sucking all around it. he added a finger and started pumping rapidly, his lips pulling the skin and kissing me while my legs started to shake, i was reaching my high... i was a moaning mess. every time i moaned he got faster. i couldn't take it anymore.
"fuck"
a knot formed in my stomach, mattheo looked at me and carried on fingering me
"come on... cum for me. cum on me y/n"
i screamed and came all over his fingers while squirting on his bed sheets. it felt great, i was panting..
mattheo licked two fingers and sucked on them while staring at me
"you taste good" a small grin entered his face
"taste yourself" he held the other two fingers above my face before plunging them into my mouth
"suck" i obeyed. sucking on his fingers filled with my own pre-cum, he moved his fingers in and out my mouth while i sucked.

"my little slut aren't we"
"mhm" i didn't know what i were thinking, the feeling made me not want to think of anything else.
he grabs more duck tape from the bedside table, rolls some and bites it off, re applying it to my mouth
i try to shout to him but not a sound reaches him as he walks back to the door shutting it tightly ...

this is part1
what did you think,
i'm not sure what i'm doing with my life ngl, idek how i came up with this 💀