"No, I think you eat quite interestingly." She confessed.

"Huh well, that's better than "monstrously". You said.

"Ohh before I forget Suzy is it okay if Luna would accompany us to Hogsmeade? But, only if you want to go Luna?" You asked.

"Is it alright if I ask Ginny if she would want to join us?" Luna asked,

"The more the merrier." Suzy said.

"Well, why don't we go ask her?" You advised.

"Well then let's go." Suzy said as she stood up from the seat and walked over to the Gryffindor table where Ginny was sitting.

"Hello, Ginny." Luna said.

"Hello, Luna!" Ginny said.

"We were wondering if you would like to come to hogsmeade with us?" Luna said.

"I have nothing better to do so why not." Ginny said.

"Is it alright if I join you all as well?" Hermione said as she popped out from the side.

"Of course!" Suzy said.

"Are we all ready to go?" You asked. Everyone looked around at each other and nodded.

"Okay then." You said as you walked out of the great hall and left with your friends to hogsmeade. You took your gloves out of your pockets and put them on knowing how cold it could get during October. The walk wasn't to Hogsmeade wasn't very long.

"So what should we do now?" Suzy said.

"Mhh how about we go to honeydukes?" You offered.

"Darn it I forgot my money." Ginny said.

"Should we go back?" Hermione suggested.

"Yea we probably should." Suzy said.

"Okay well let's get going." You said.

"What with the rush Y/N?" Ginny said.

"No rush. I just like being on a schedule." You said.

"Doesn't seem like you do when you wake up late." Suzy snapped. The others laughed.

"That is an entirely different scenario." You said as you started walking back to the castle. As you all reached the castle Hermione and Ginny left to their dorms. You, Luna, and Suzy went towards yours. You entered the common room with Luna and Suzy. Luna followed you and Suzy to your dorm. You turned around and looked at Luna.

"Luna don't you want to get your money from your dorm." You asked.

"Do you mind coming with me?" Luna asked.

"Of course not." You said as you continued walking towards your dorm you opened the door. Luna followed inside and looked around the dorm room. Luna headed over to Fire's cage examining Fire.

"What a fascinating lizard you have y/n." Luna said.

"Ohh thank you! Her name is Fire, she's a bearded dragon." You said.

"Why do they call it that?" Luna asked.

"Well, when they feel threatened they will puff out their throat to scare away predators." You said as you grabbed your wallet and headed back to the door. 

"Are you ready Suzy?" You asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay, then Luna lead the way." You said as Luna started walking out the door walking to her dorm instead. Luna opened the door to her dorm room. Luna's dorm room was very similar to yours but she had more nicknacks around her area. Her roommates weren't in at the moment which seemed to put a smile on Luna's face. She walked over to the draw near her bed and took out her wallet.