Harry Freaking Potter

After leaving detention you couldn't stop blushing for some reason but you knew the real reason why. You've never really talked to many boys or had a real relationship with a boy at all so talking to Harry made you really flustered but In a good way. You walked over to the grand hall for supper after staying hours in Snape's classroom. You saw your friend Jazmin sitting by herself so you decided to go join her. 

"Hello Jazmin how has your day been" you asked. 

"Umm its been okay? Are you alright Y/N your acting a little too formal?" Jazmin asked. 

"I feel pretty good, thanks for asking" You said in a cheerful tone. 

"Oh my merlins beard did you lose your virginity?!" she asked while whispering. 

"What?! No I did not lose my virginity Jazmin Im just in a rather good mood" you said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Are you high right now because I know the Weasly twins have some-" you stoped her from speaking any further. 

"JAZMIN IM NOT HIGH" you said with you hands on your head. 

"Then what is it Y/N?" Jazmin asked.

"I just...I just had a good conversation with a guy" you said. 

"Aww Y/N why didn't you just say that?" She said. 

"Well I was getting to it" you said dully.  

"So do you like him?" she asked. 

"Well I just met him but hes really nice and kinda hot..." you said. 

" Hot? Im all ears, so who is he?" she asked. 

"Harry-" she stopped you from saying the rest be putting her index finger over your lips. 

"Ohh sweetie...." she said while shaking her head slowly. 

"What?" you asked. 

"Harry Potter is one of those guys whos popular but nerdy, hes cute but not hot, his ego is way too BIG, and thirdly hes weird." she said. 

"So what im not exactly perfect?" you said. 

"No one is its just that HARRY FREAKING POTTER really?" she said. 

"But hes nice..." you said. 

''I know he is but Y/N there are a whole lot of men in this school and this is who you choose to crush on?

"Well who do you suppose I crush on Tom Riddle the only other boy I've  ever talked to?" you asked. 

"Well if it comes down to that why not?'' Jazmin said. 

" Your kidding me right? Tom Riddle in the short time that Ive known him he is the most foul person I have laid eyes on." you said. You looked up from your dinner and across the great hall you could see Tom eyeing you down not making a single sound, move, or blinking. You shook your head to get out of the haze and looked back down at your supper. 

"Well hes hot" Jazmin said. 

"Jeez your telling how bad it is to like Harry but noo if a douchebag is hot you'll like him" you said. 

"Key word is hot sweetie" she said. 

"Of course it is" you said rolling your eyes. After you and Jazmin finished your supper you walked her back to Gryffindor common room. 

"Bye Jazmin and please im begging you dont tell Harry anything about what we talked about or what I said!" 

"Dont tell me what?" Harry said standing behind you and Jazmin. You looked at Jazmin and mouthed Fuck. You turned around slowly with a awkward smile and said 

"Oh its nothing to be concerned about Harry". You looked at Jazmin and mouthing Help Me.

"Yea Harry its just some quidditch planning things we have in mind" Jazmin said. 

"Okay well bye Y/N see ya around" he said as he entered the common room. 

"That was close" you said.  Jazmin burst out laughing. 

"Jesus Y/N you have too many things going on in your life, well I have to be going now my HOT boyfriend is waiting for me" she said sarcastically entering the Gryffindor common room. After Jazmin had left you waited a bit for the moving staircase to change directions. 

You walked towards the Raven claw common room but there was still time to spare so you headed up the astronomy tower

You walked towards the Raven claw common room but there was still time to spare so you headed up the astronomy tower. You leanded up against the railing of the Astronomy tower looking up at the stars. The stars always looked so pretty thats mainly the reason you would love to star gaze but their was something so fascinating about the way they shined.

In less then 10 minutes of being in the Astronomy Tower you heard footsteps walking up the steps

In less then 10 minutes of being in the Astronomy Tower you heard footsteps walking up the steps. You turned around to see who it was, it was two fourth years coming up the steps holding hands. You didnt want to be a bother to their date or whatever it was they were doing so you left the Astronomy Tower and headed back towards your dorm. You knocked on the door but there was no answer so you stepped in anyones. Suzy was no where to be found so she was probably with boy friend. Thank god it was about time you thought. You removed your robe and school clothes and put on your pajamas. You hung your robe on the side on your bed and got out a new pair of school uniform for tommorow. You sat on your bed loooking at your Lizard. You grabbed your lizard out of the cage it was in and put it on your bed just caressing it rough skin. You kissed your lizard good night and put it back in its cage then fell fast asleep.