Chapter 20

(tw: sex) ;)

The Place to Call Home

Lois pulled away from Bucky's kiss, abruptly.

"What?" He looked at her, glossy eyes, confused by her sudden fear.

Lois held his arm as it cradled her head. An overwhelming panic had shot through her.

"You were right before. We can't just act like nothing has changed, Buck. Everything's different. You're all better and what if this is a mistake or makes it worse?"

"I still feel the way I felt about you in Bucharest. Nothing is going to hurt us, now."

She tried to back away. "I hurt you and I promised I'd never do that."

Lois and Bucky stared at each other for a moment before Bucky moved closer, pressing her back into the wall. "Well, I fucking forgive you."

Lois grabbed his face and kissed him hard. As they kissed their legs slotted into each other. Bucky pulled off his shirt, letting her feel his chest. It sent shivers down her spine when the smooth vibrainum touched under her shirt. He was so hesitant to touch her last time but now he really felt like he had control. Some days he thanked Stark for blowing off the old arm.

Bucky pulled Lois off the wall and walked them past the kitchen into the little bedroom he never used. He pushed her onto the bed and followed her down, giving it a purpose. Him between her legs and his arm blocking her in, completely surrounding her; Lois melted into the feeling of home.

Bucky loved the way she looked at him. She saw him the same way she did in Bucharest, not Sergeant Barnes, Cap's sidekick, the Winter Soldier, or an Avenger. Just Bucky. He leaned forward and kissed her, his tongue grazing hers. She moaned into it, spiriting Bucky on. The last time was all about patience and trust. This time, they both knew, was different.

Bucky pulled away to help her pull off her clothes. He was too excited and desperate to take his time with them. He wanted to take his time with other things.

He kissed down her neck then down her chest, then to her stomach, hips and thighs. Everything scarred and everything her. All the way until he was on his knees below her.

"Can I?" His hot breath on her thighs.

Lois looked down at him, seeing him wait for her word but his eyes were full of desire. "Yes."

He immediately ripped off her underwear, making her eyes widen and her cheeks flush. "I only have a few pairs!" She squealed as he pulled her closer to him by the hips.

"Don't care." He smiled cheekily at her as his face closed in on her sex. Bucky's mouth kissed her between her legs. His tongue licked and tasted her. She shuttered in his grasp. "James."

The way she moaned his name made him lightheaded as he gripped her hips. It sounded just the way it did back in Bucharest when it was just them. She pulled on his hair begging him to let up before she crushed him between her tightening thighs. "Please!"

The neighbours would most definitely hear this.

He let up and leaned over her to kiss her. She tasted herself on his lips as she reached down to his bulge and rubbed, making him grind into her hand.

Lois smiled and pushed Bucky onto his back, straddling him. She kissed along his chest, holding on to his dog tags, feeling his muscle strain beneath her in excitement.

"Lois. Fuck." He groaned softly as she rotated her hips down on him. She moved back so they could pull down his pants and underwear.

Reaching down she felt his length and lined him up. He looked at her, and she nodded before he pushed her hips down. She closed her eyes and scratched into his shoulders until he bottomed out inside her, feeling her around him. Bucky breathed deeply and waited for her eyes to open. He missed those eyes.