Chapter 16

They had gotten home fairly quickly, both entering the house wordlessly. Finally breaking the silence, Lydia asked, "Have you truly never danced at a club before tonight?"

Xander shook his head. "Never had the time, angel. But I also know I wouldn't want just anyone to dance with me the way you did."

"Why?" Lydia pushed, and as soon as the question slipped from her mouth, she regretted it.

Xander stepped toward her, her back hitting her bedroom door as she and Xander had gone in there to change. He placed his hands on either side of her head. "Because ever since I met you, the thought of another woman touching me the way you did tonight makes me feel sick. Just as the thought of another man having his hands on your waist or their lips on yours makes me want to kill them."

Lydia shivered at the intensity of his gaze, of his words. He leaned forward and their lips met. She leaned into him and he leaned into her, their hips meeting one another's. She let out a small moan as he moved his lips from hers to her neck, sucking gently on her sweet spot.

Xander's hand travelled from her breasts, down to her core. He groaned when his fingers reached their destination. "You aren't wearing anything underneath." He hissed, slowly moving his fingers in circles. "Were you expecting to find someone at the club?"

Lydia struggled to respond, the feeling of his touch consuming her. But she managed to choke out, "I just didn't want to ruin the dress with lines."

Xander chuckled darkly as he slipped a finger inside of her, pumping at an agonizingly slow pace. "Do you think that guy who was eye-fucking you all night could make you this wet?"

Lydia shook her head. "No."

Xander took her hand with his free one, placing it on top of his hard cock. "No one could make me as hard as I am now than you."

He kissed her hard on the lips, Lydia fumbled with the buttons of his jeans and freed his cock. She pumped him slowly, just as slow as he was with his fingers. Xander moaned against her lips, ripping his fingers out of her. Without warning, he lifted her up as if she were as light as a feather and placed her on the bed. He kicked off his pants and boxers in one swift movement. He crawled over her, taking in the moment.

Lydia slipped off her dress and pulled Xander's shirt off him. They both looked at each other's naked bodies, both knowing where this was going to end.

Xander spread her legs open, positioning himself at her entrance. Lydia let out a whimper as he teased her by grinding against her but never going in. She bucked her hips impatiently. "Xander please."

"Patience, angel," Xander chuckled but entered her with one quick movement.

Lydia let out a moan that resembled more of a cry when he was fully in her, his pace slow, but quickly increasing to match the hunger they both felt.

Xander gripped the sheets tightly as he thrust into her. "You feel so good, angel. It's like you were made for me."

Lydia couldn't speak, she could do anything but let out a loud moan.

Xander groaned in delight, slamming into her even harder. "I've been wanting this for so fucking long, Lydia, you have no idea what you do to me."

"You're mine," he growled, slamming into her for emphasis after each word.

"I'm yours," Lydia moaned, raking her nails down his chest.

Xander kissed her one the mouth, hard and passionate as if he were memorizing the feel of them, the taste of them. When he pulled away from her, he whispered in her ear. "Come for me, love."

His words drove Lydia mad, and she released a loud moan, yelling his name loudly as he hit her sweet spot. Xander whispered, "Fuck," against Lydia's mouth as he kissed her again.

They came together, Lydia curling her toes and arching her head back.

Xander pushed himself off her and pulled her into his arms, both of them breathing heavily. Xander kissed her forehead. "Do you still think I'd leave, angel?"

Lydia shook her head. "No."

He held her tighter. "Good, because I'm not letting you go."