Dr. Angel Face Prequel Pt 5: Visiting to Leaving for Europe (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N) visits Calum on tour, where she learns some information that disturbs her plans for the holiday. 
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Choking) (Words: 7k)
(Main Stories: Part 1: Fetish, Part 2: Heat, Part 3: Heat Extended, Part 4: Dr. Angel Face, Alternative AU: Dr. Anngel Face Alternative.)
(Prequels: 1; Meet Cute to Second Date, 2; House Date to Board Prep, 3; Boards to Wedding Invitation, 4; Wedding Invite to House Date)
--

"Is it weird that I am counting the hours until you get here?" Calum asks as the FaceTime call connects.
"It is, but I am doing the same, so I am not judging."
"Are you at the hospital?" He asks me, squinting his eyes as he tries to figure out where I am sitting. I flip the camera, giving him a view of the empty lounge.
"I have just finished surgery. I will wait for the post-ops and then head straight to the airport." I explain and he hums, pleased by my plan.
"I cannot wait to see your pretty face in person. The camera doesn't do you justice."
"Are you calling me ugly right now?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows together.
"Of course not. I am just saying I have missed seeing you in person. I have missed touching you, kissing you, holding you. I would have you here right now if I could." He comments and I smirk.
"I am flying over in a few hours. Hold yourself for a little while."
"The moment you check-in for your flight, you give me a call. I will send someone to pick you up and bring you to me." He orders and I hum.
"You are not picking me up?" I ask.
"You know I would if I could." He assures me, sighing and running his hand over his face.
"I know. Well, the moment I check-in, I will give you a call."
"Then they bring you to me, and we will have a nice dinner at our hotel room, and I am not letting you go from my arms till morning comes. And I am only letting you off my arms in the morning because Ashton has eaten my ears off about seeing you in breakfast..." He replies and I giggle, biting my lip.
"I like the sound of this plan." I sigh happily, already picturing myself in his arms.
"How much longer for the post-ops?" He asks me. I check the time on my phone and shrug.
"In about an hour. I still have time to kill." I lean my head on the back of the couch, staring at Calum through my screen and aching for the time I will be face to face with him.
"I am supposed to be in soundcheck in 30..."
"You can go, I will be fine. I will check my luggage and head to see if I can rush the post-op results. I will be fine." I assure him and he shakes his head at me.
"I can do 10 more minutes. I want to see your face for 10 more minutes."
"You will be seeing this face all the time until Monday morning. Isn't that enough for you?"
"No matter how long I see this face, it will never be enough." He replies, looking at me softly.
"Ugh, with all that honey... Get your blood sugar levels tested, I am shocked you are not diabetic by now, both of you." Maggie groans as she plops on the couch across me. I roll my eyes playfully, blowing Calum a kiss.
"Gotta go. See you in a few hours."
"Be safe. See you in a few hours." He greets, ending the call.

"You know you are a cockblocker, don't you?" I turn to Maggie, who smirks at me and shrugs.
"You have 4 full nights to enjoy your man, free of blocks. You will survive." She brushes it off and I sigh.
"I don't know if it is because this is the first tour since we got together or it will always be like that, but this is so hard to do." I admit and she hums.
"Is it worth it? Is he worth it?" She asks.
"All of it. He is worth all of it. I am so excited to see him, I have practically forgotten about everything else."
"When was the last time you saw him?" She asks.
"2 months ago." I reply and Maggie hisses.
"Yeah, I know... Anyway, he will be home before Christmas and then he has a break, I guess, so things will be better." I explain.
"Are you spending Christmas together?" She asks, her face lighting up.
"We haven't discussed it yet. But I think we are. I cannot go home because of the shifts, Calum will be fresh home from tour... I cannot think of a better way to spend Christmas." I reply and she coos.
"You look very happy. It suits you." She pats my shoulder softly, right when her pager goes off.
"Gotta run. Have a safe trip. Try to see the towns you will be in..." She winks before rushing off.