You say UK I say OK

Once at home, the twins were greeted by their parents. "How was the library?" Their mother asked. "It was cool, Jake didn't drool on any books." Mavis told her making her brother feel even more embarrassed. "Again it was one time! One!" Their dad was laughing at the TV watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "They don't do comedy like this anymore."
"True and, we're gonna be traveling." Their mom tells them making her two children have stars in their eyes.

"We are?!" Jake cried. Their mother nods just as eager as her son and daughter. "We'll talk this over food it's nearly dinnertime and I ordered us a pizza with chicken wings and lava cakes."

"You're the best, mom. So tell us where we're traveling to. Ancient Greece, China, going down under in Australia?" Jake was buzzing with different guesses to where their destination will be. She playfully jabs at her brother's shoulder. "Just wait until the 'za arrives and then we'll talk." Said their mother taking money from a jar on top of the refrigerator that she saves as tip or ice cream truck money which was filled with loose change and some dollars. "This should be enough to tip the nice delivery person."

Food arrives and the twins thanked their usual delivery person as their mom tips them fairly. They were more than ready to dig in and hear about where they're gonna be going for their travel destination seeing as their parents are travel bloggers and get paid for it and go everywhere they go.

"Now about our traveling destination, Jake, Mavis, we are going to the United Kingdom." Their mom, Sophie announced. Jake spat out his Hawaiian Punch in shock earning an agitated and disgusted scream from his twin. "We're going to the UK?!" The dad nodded as he helped clean his daughter off of the sugary red drink. "Next time I'd aim my spit takes away from people."
"Sorry, dad got a little excited."
"That's okay and while we're there we'll also be doing a travel blog for the Camelot Days Medieval Faire that is going to be held at Cornwall and you kids are going to like it and we'll be leaving in 3 days time. It give you kids enough time to pack and get some costumes for the faire unless you want to get them while we're there which is fine by me either was as long as the two of you dress the part like when we went to last year's Northern California Ren Faire." Mavis' memory flashed to the Renaissance faire they attended a year ago. "I remember, dad and Jake were feasting like kings or in our case like a king and prince and couldn't get enough of the faire food."

"My Medieval vocab was pretty off and we were both 10 last year." Said Jake helping himself to another slice of pizza that looked extra cheesy. "A little, I think you mean a whole lot."
"Okay, true, but we lookshd the port." He said with a mouth full of that pizza slice. "Jake, you know better than to talk with your mouth full." Said their mom. He swallowed it down blushing a little. "Sorry mom, but me and dad really looked the part last year and I can't wait to head to one all the way in Great Britain. I bet we'll see the Royals there as well." Mavis rolled her eyes eating her chocolate lava cake. "Don't give him that look, try and share a little in your brother's optimism. Once you're done with dinner, the two of you can get ready and see what you'll bring for the trip."

"Yes, mom and I have a feeling of what we're gonna bring with us already."