Chapter 16

Alyssa's POV:

I woke up to the sound of light snores. I felt large strong arms wrapped around me. Lorenzo tightened his grip on me, his nose nuzzling the back of my neck.

"Good morning." His deep, sleepy voice vibrated against my neck.

"Good morning." I said, turning to face him.

"You look so cute in the morning." He smiled. He closed his eyes and huddled close to me, putting his chin over my head.

We laid in bed for a little before I eventually had to pee.

"Lorenzo?" I whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed lowly.

"I have to use the restroom."

He groaned before slowly unraveling himself from me. I moved from him and slowly got off the bed. My legs twitched as I wobbled to his bathroom. I heard him chuckle when I closed the bathroom door.

I walked over to the double sink and I looked in his mirror. My hair was a mess. My arms were sore and my legs were wobbly. My neck and chest were filled with hickeys left by Lorenzo. I lifted up my tank top and saw a few hickeys on my stomach too.

"Do you like em?" His voice sent chills down my spine. "Made by yours truly."

He was standing at the doorway in only his boxers.

A grin appeared on his face as he went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He put his nose to my neck and took a small breath in. I winced at the tickling sensation.

"We don't have to go into work today." He said lightly. He moved his head from my neck and looked at me through the mirror. "Care to stay in with me?"

"I was actually going to hang out with Melody today." I said slowly.

"Where were you going to go?" He asked.

"She wanted to go to the club again." I rolled my eyes playfully. "She begged me to go with her."

A frown appeared on his face.

My eyebrows slightly furrowed in confusion as to why he was upset. He then turned me to face him and lifted me onto the sink. With his hands on both of my thighs, he looked me dead in my eyes.

"What if I said you can't go?" He asked with a small grin on his face.

"I'd say you can't tell me what to do." I said smirking.

"We'll see about that." He said.

He lifted me off the sink and brought me back to his bed. Dropping me on the bed, he laid on top of me, putting all of his weight on me.

"What are you doing?" I managed to say.

"Going back to sleep." He responded.

"I didn't even get to use the restroom." I complained.

"Should've thought about that before talking back to me." He said simply.

I would argue but there's no point. He adjusted himself, allowing me to breath, and held me tightly.

~~~

|7:00pm|

"I'm outside." Melody said over the phone.

"Alright I'm coming now." I said putting my heels on.

I checked myself in the mirror at the front door. I took my phone out my small black purse to take pictures and started to pose.