Chapter two: dream come true

I wake up to a flight attendant lightly tapping me on the shoulder.

"Miss, the plane has landed already" she says giving me a warm smile.

I groan a little but thank her for waking me. She nods her head and patiently wait for me to get up. After fixing my clothes and making sure there wasn't any drool on my face, she walks me off the plane.

I walk over to the baggage carousel and wait for my bag to come around to me. After a few minutes of wait I spot both of my suitcases and struggle to get them out. After I get my luggage out I grab my phone and take it off of airplane mode. As soon as I did that I got a million messages. I felt famous at that moment but only to realize it was my mom. I decide to call her once I've reached the hotel.

I left the airport and soon after reached the hotel. It was huge. It looks more like a penthouse. I walk in through the automatic doors to see an enormous Crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There's a nice lobby with red velvet chairs and a hardwood coffee table. I walk over to the front desk and see a blonde haired lady glued to her computer.

"Excuse me?" I say low but loud enough for her to hear me.

She looks up at me and greets me with a warm smile.

"Hi dear, welcome to Rossi hotel. My name is Pamela, but you can call me Pam" she's says with a slight southern accent. She has light blue eyes and bright red lipstick. She looks like she in her 50s.

"Nice to meet you Pam, I'm Alyssa" I say politely.

"Alyssa Henley?" She asked going back on her computer.

"Yup, that's me"I say with a small smile.

"Oh, so your the one that owns Ash. You look younger than I thought you would be" she looks up at me and laughs

"Yeah, haha.." I give her an awkward laugh not knowing what to say.

"Oh don't take it the wrong way sweetie, your still gorgeous" she beams a happy smile at me.

"Thank you"I say giving her a light smile back.

"Well I suppose your exhausted from the plane ride. Let me give you your key so you can head on up to your room" she says getting up and walks through a staff door. She's shorter than I imagined.

Shortly she comes back with a red and gold key card. She hands it to me before sitting down and going back to her computer.

"Enjoy your stay! If you need anything there's a telephone on the nightstand with the lobby number next to it" she says before waving at me.

I wave back and walk over the the elevator with my luggage in hand. While I was waiting for the elevator, I looked at my keycard. D12 it read in golden print. The elevator dings and I walk in and press the button for the 12th floor. Once I've reached my floor, the elevator opens to a very fancy looking hallway and it smells of rose candles. I walk down and find my room. I open the door and was in complete shock. This hotel was the best hotel I've ever seen in my entire life.

I walk in and shut the door behind me and admire the place. Maybe I should live here. I think to myself. Nah I don't want them thinking I'm lazy or something. I walk over to a door that looks like it slides open. I open it and my mouth dropped again.