Chapter 12

Lorenzo was in the kitchen making us a big bowl of popcorn and getting other snacks. I went to go get pillows and blankets to make it extra cozy in the theater room.

I threw on a tank top and shorts so I'd be a little more comfortable.

When I walked into the theater room, Lorenzo was already plopped on the floor eating the popcorn.

"No no! Your supposed to wait till the movie starts." I said, tossing a pillow at him. He dodged it.

"You were taking too long." He said, throwing more popcorn in his mouth.

We set up the blankets and pillows and I let him choose a movie.

"What's this about?" He asked.

"Not sure, I haven't watched it."

"Let's watch this then."

He put on the movie and sat back in the chair.

~~~

I woke up in the guest room. He must've carried me to bed. We did watch like, 4 movies. I looked out the window and it was still dark outside.

I looked at my phone and it was 1 am. I was going to go back to sleep but then I heard some loud voices.

I got up, and walked into the hallway. The voices were coming from downstairs. Curios, I made my way downstairs.

The voices and laughter got louder with each step I took.

"No way you fucked more bitches than me." I heard a man say.

"Definitely did." I heard another man reply.

"No one care about how many people you fucked." I heard Lorenzo say. "Cuz I fucked the most."

It was silent after that. Then muffled laughs. Soon it irrupted into roars of laughter. I held back my own laugh hearing theirs.

"Dude, you fucked like 9 people." Said the first guy. "We're in our double digits."

"For real man." Laughed the second guy. "Up your game."

"Well it's not my fault I don't pay girls to have sex with me." He snapped back.

"No wonder you only have 9 bodies." Said guy 2 laughing like a damn horse. "Your flirting is ass."

I couldn't hold it. I started laughing my ass off.

I quickly covered my mouth and turned slowly to go back upstairs.

"Who are you?" I heard guy 1 say.

I turned back around to see the 3 of them looking down on me.

"You lost princess?" Guy 2 asked taking a closer step to me.

"No actually I, uh–"

"That's my girl, so back off." Lorenzo cut me off. He was clearly drunk.

He walked up to me and put his hand on my chin, placing his thumb on my lips.

"Don't worry baby, daddy will be with you soon." He whispered, but made it loud enough so they can hear. "Now go to my room and be a good girl."

His voice was smooth and seductive. My panties would've melted if he was any closer.

Without even thinking, I made my way upstairs. I heard one of them whistle but I didn't turn back. I walked into his room and shut the door.

What the hell was that about? I felt my cheeks get hot.

Was he being serious? No way he was. Of course he wasn't. There has to be a reason. Right?

I paced around, thinking for a moment before deciding to go back to my room. I turned to the door but ended up bumping into something.

"Why'd you have to come downstairs?" His manly voice filled my ears.

"I was just checking on you." I blurted. It was the first thing that came to my mind.

"You know you always come at the wrong times." He said quietly.

I looked away from his and decided to ask.

"What you said...downstairs, why did you say it?" I asked. I honestly had to know.

"They would've flirted with you if I didn't speak up." He answered, going on the bed.

So that was the reason.

"Aren't you going back down with them?" I asked.

"They left." He replied.

"Already?" I asked shocked. "They were just downstairs."

"No." He chuckled. "Can't spend time with my 'girl'?"

I smiled at that and sat down next to him.

"You should go back down." I sighed. "They came to hang with you."

"And if I don't?" He asked getting closer to me.

"Then I will." I said, dashing to the door. Of course I was joking. I didn't want him to abandon his friends for me.

I was running down the hallway and turned around to see if he was close to me.

He didn't even chase me.

I went back into his room to see him smiling sinisterly on the bed.

"I knew you'd come back." He said proudly.

Rolling my eyes, I stuck my tongue out at him. He then got up and walked to me. I backed up and started to head towards my room.

He started to walked faster. I ran into the room without shutting the door, and jumped on the bed.

He jumped on with me, getting on top of me and pinning my arms down.

"Gotcha." He whispered before laying next to me, face planted into the pillow.

He's so much more playful when we're alone. Usually, he's all serious and snaps easily, but tonight I actually had fun with him.

"They'll leave when they want." He mumbled into the pillow.

"Your going to suffocate yourself." I laughed.

He looked at me and then put his face in my breast.

"Lorenzo!" I gasped.

"At least I can suffocate peacefully." He joked.

I laughed at his little joke. I put my hand in his hair and started to play with it. It was always a habit of mine.

He did take care of me when I was drunk, so I might as well return the favor.

It was silent for a moment, as I played with his hair and stared at the ceiling.

I heard his light snores after just a few more minutes.

I can't wait to tell him what he said earlier. I chuckled to myself at the thought of his reaction.

"Why are you laughing." His tired voice asked.

"It's nothing." I said quietly. "Go back to sleep."

He grunted as he positioned himself between my legs. He then scooter himself up. I felt his print on the outside of my entrance.

He's packing.(I'm sorry, I had to say this😭💀)

He wasn't light but I was still surprisingly able to breath. I slowly shut my eye but opened them again when I heard the door open.

I looked to see both of his friends at the doorway.

"I told you he'd be in this room." Guy 1 whispered.

"Whatever." Guy 2 said. "Tell Lorenzo the 'stuff' is on the kitchen table."

I nodded.

"Can you turn off the light please?" I asked before they left.

"Goodnight lovebirds." Guy 2 smiled before turning off the lights.

Lovebirds. I've always hated that term. But tonight, I didn't hate it so much.