The Predestined of Two

Sonia was heading towards the throne room, after two days have passed since the fall of Frelia. The Commandments made sure there are no survivors left within that territory, so that way Frelia wouldn't try to send help from other nations. Sonia even teared down the Tower of Valni while getting the Sacred Stone there.

 Though they could have already, but they are nothing against them. What can the humans do to face against the demons, that are stronger than them by nature? Unless they come across bishops and priestesses, or they are trained to kill one. Those certain crowd are known as Demon Slayers.

 "Damn pests..." Sonia scowled beneath her breath.

 Already, she began receiving reports from the middle-class demons that the Demon Slayers are on the move to exterminate since they could not receive help from the Allied Clans. The people of Magvel realized they're on their own, and had to survive until somehow they can break the Seal of Calasmos.

 "As much as I have confidence the barrier won't be broken, there's always a way at one point and even I know it. We have to purge the nations sooner beforehand." Sonia muttered to herself. "With Frelia down... Renais will be next but Grado could be a problem since both of those nations are very much close and have a larger army. Not to mention, Grado also has several Demon Slayers within its militia." she continued while trying to decide the best course of action the Commandments will do next.

 "Why not both at the same time?"

 Sonia halts in her tracks, her amber eyes lifting up from the ground and met pitch-black ones of Meliodas and Zeldris. She instantly furrowed her brows at them, "Shouldn't you two be with the others?"

 Earlier, she had the Commandments sent out to monitor the nations closely from the dark. That way, they'll figure out their motives and so they can counteract with no hope of surviving. And to ensure they'd know the location of the other Sacred Stones.

"I'm hurt. Are you that eager to get rid of us?" Meliodas asked with a smirk on his face.

 "Just answer the question." Sonia deadpans, crossing her arms beneath her breasts.

 "We were with the others, but we decided we've seen enough and headed back here." Zeldris said stoically, as he kept the stoned face on. "They should be on their way back by now." he added.

 "Did you two find something?" Sonia raised an eyebrow. She could guess that is the reason why the two demon brothers decided to return early than the others. Otherwise she would be a tad disappointed if they turned up nothing.

 "The nations have holy weapons that are highly effective against us." Meliodas started, making Sonia avert her eyes to him, and suddenly narrowing them. "The founders created them with the powers of the Sacred Stones should we ever managed to break free from the seal."

 "Which is why at the time we invaded Frelia, Gowther said to collect these." Zeldris then held up his right hand and two weapons appeared from thin air thanks to his magic. Sonia looked at each of them, and instantly recalled the weapons from her studies.

 Sonia looked at each of them, and instantly recalled the weapons from her studies