The Demons

Sonia lingered within the woods for some time now. The passing days, she used them to get comfortable with the powers the Demon King had bestowed upon her. Though she is powerful in her own right with her own magic, the powers of the Leader of the Demon Clan made her even more powerful to the point she is Goddess-tier level. Maybe even more, now that she thought about it.

Though she is not a fool to try to encounter the leader of the Supreme Deity to test out her powers. Sonia rather not have her life cut short for a second time, knowing the thin relationship between the demons and the angels. Luckily, she can sense power levels with the help of her earring that held magic properties.

She even made herself a weapon, which is a katana that is imbued by her own magic.

Sonia could've find a place to stay in, rather than being in the woods. But if she did that, the people would recognize her and news would spread. They learned what has happened to her and why she was burned to death, thanks to Koga. If he caught word to her around and alive, he would send the army and the mages to hunt her down.

As much as she would like to enable a wild goose chase, she thought against it. Not yet, she thought to herself.

Now, she stands alone on the high cliff that oversees the view of the forest that extends all the way to the horizon. The mountains are there as well, with the sun slowly setting, the skies turning to hues of orange and the air turning cold. The crows cawing, as they fly across to find a place to roost.

Sonia stared at the setting sun with a neutral look, as she is thinking about her first move to vengeance. Now that she is appointed as the new leader of the Demon Clan, making her a Queen, she thought about heading to Hell. But oddly, she could not sense any life forms in Hell which meant something has happened.

When she thought about it, she instantly recalled the reason.

Before she was born, there was a great war between the Demons and the Gods. Both sides had been clashing for years, as the bloodshed and devastation were made. As for what caused the war to happen, she does not know. At one point, the humans managed to find a solution to end the war in the aid of the Gods, which revealed to be a seal. With it, the Demon King along with his Clan were sealed away, ending the war.

"Now the question is where are they sealed away..." Sonia said to herself. She was left wondering to figure it out for a moment. But then it came to her, as though she just remembered.

 And she realized it must be from the Demon King.

"Sealed Grounds, that must be it." Sonia said. Then with a snap of her fingers, she instantly teleported away within a veil of darkness.

-

Sealed Grounds.

A sacred place that is located within the deepest part of the woods known as the Slumbering. It is said that is where the foulest creatures are sealed away since the Great War, watched over by the druids in case the seal weakens. Within the pit, is the marked ground as the center is a stone that contains a powerful magic as the anchor of the seal.