The New Ruler

Seven.

 Seven nations that lies upon the continent miles away from Britannia, a continent that is once a wilderness until the battles from the Great Holy War shifted to there away from Britannia. The war waged on, with many blood spilled as one would fear the war would drag on for ages. One day, seven powerful mages managed to find a ritual that is said to be powerful enough to seal away the entire Clan of the darkness for eternity. And thus, the Demon Clan was sealed.

 When the war lifted, and as peace finally restored, the seven mages knew they cannot leave the seal unattended and so they were appointed by the Supreme Deity to watch over and to grow civilization on the unclaimed continent. On that day, it is come to known as Magvel.

The Seven Archsages went their separate ways, creating a territory of their own upon the uncharted lands Magvel has offered.

 Archsage Bertolt has claimed the northwestern side of Magvel where it is mostly plains, even though there are forests and mountains within. He has called his territory, Frelia.

Within the center of Magvel, Archsage Magnolia made her home there and named it Renais.

To the east of where Renais lay, is a scorching desert of Magvel. Though it held promises for a possible bloom of civilization. The Archsage Ursula claimed this portion of land, and named it Jehanna.

In the northeast of Magvel, dense forests and mountains made its home there. The sister of Ursula, Archsage Melia, claimed this land and named it Rausten.

 To the very south of Magvel, is the largest territory ever to be claimed by the Archsage Russell as he named it Grado. Grado has divided into urban and agriculture sections, though this does not hinder the grow of the biggest household.

 To the very north is a place that is formed earlier than the other five, which is Carcino. Claimed by the more peaceful and wise of the other six Archsages, Mordegan. Later on, a vacant isle from the southeast though large enough for a kingdom to be established is claimed by the youngest of all the other sages, Historia and has named this isle Wolteria.

With all nations combined, kingdoms have flourished in peace as the years gone by within. But that changes on that very day. The day that will soon purge it into darkness. Sonia Hrist Yega, a woman known for her incredible prowess in magic, was accused of murdering the late king of Wolteria, King Loog and said to plan to overthrow the kingdom. She was burned to death as a result, as the new crowned ruler King Koga has carried out.

 Her hatred attracted the ruler of the Demon Clan, the Demon King himself within the afterlife and appointed her as his very first Chosen One. Inherited all of his powers and now taken the throne as the new Demon Queen, Sonia had set out to the Sealed Grounds located within the depths of the Slumbering, located within the borders of Rausten and freed the Demon Clan.

Now, all nations are driven into panic upon seeing the pillar of amethyst that reveals the freedom of the Demon Clan and the seal casted upon them is lifted. While they all siege to be prepare for the War to resume, the Demon Queen laid in wait within the shadows along with the Clan she is now fated to rule.

-

 Sonia sat upon the throne, her left leg hoisted over the right with her arms resting atop of the armrests of the throne. On both of her sides are Chandler to her left, and Cusack to her right. All three of them awaited for the arrival of the elite forces, formally appointed by the previous ruler himself.

 All three of them awaited for the arrival of the elite forces, formally appointed by the previous ruler himself