14

JUNE

I'm waiting for the boys. when the crackling of my cancer stick was coming to an end I perceived black Converses that I perfectly know in front of my own shoes.

I tilt my head up to meet eyes I didn't want to see right now.

I look up to Harry's green irises, burning into mine but I immediately broke the eye-contact to look at the boys behind him, my eyes must be swollen from how much I've cried and I don't want to show Harry any weakness.

« woah, good fashion style ssj » Niall blurts out looking at me, making me smile to myself

« ssj ? » I ask wondering what does that means

« sexy saint june, that's you babe » he states, drinking a shot. Does he ever stop drinking ?

« oh » I let out a small laugh with him at this nickname, that's cute but a bit degrading, so Niall.

« that's harry's first concert of the tour that's why you're looking so good ? » Louis asks ironically from behind Niall

« that's just how I dress »

« shut up » Niall punches Louis in the shoulder
« let her be with me, stop talking about H » Niall says making me laugh at this statement, both of us knowing nothing will happen.
I like Niall, he is nice to me.

« However, you should have wear something shorter, too much skin is hidden sweetheart » Ok, I take that back.

« It's winter idiot » I roll my eyes

« sassy » Louis laughs while hitting Niall.

The both of them are literal kids when they are together.

« shut up Ni » I hear the british accent behind me. Harry comes closer to me and bend down to meet my ear. I immediately feel his hot breath against it making shivers runs down my spine.

« let's go »

« Harry » I grab his wrist while he was passing by me, my nimble fingers looking so small next to his large hand.

He turns to face me and I wait for the guys to go a bit further before talking to him.

« hum, I'm sorry for what I said yesterday I know I should have not say that because I know you were not gonna like it so yeah I'm sorry » I apologise avoiding to look at him

« stop apologising everytime » he says

« what ? » I stutters

« you're always apologising » he states clearly still looking deep into my eyes.

« because I was wrong »

« no you were not, what you said was right, I just hate to hear someone raise their voice at me » he continues. Is Harry somehow apologising ? « you were right in what you were saying June »

« hum ok » What the fuck is happening.

« I don't know what or who made you this way but you need to stop. Your eyes are swollen, have you cried ? »

« no » I lied, knowing he will not believe me

« great I told you I hate crybabies » he turns back to continue to walk.

I was frozen, anchor on the floor, not believing what just happened. Did he really say that I was right yesterday, that he was wrong.

But Harry is not wrong, I do always apologise everytime even if I'm not wrong.