10

the story is startingggg and the chapters are finally long
first real jurry/hane (idk lmao) interaction.
click on the pictures, they are gonna be handy for later in the chapter.

JUNE

« Are you staring at me ? that's creepy » I heard the British accent I haven't heard for a long time. I jump out of surprise when I hear him talk and I could feel my checks going there tints darker due to my embarrassment.

Oh fuck, great June not awkward at all.

I came out of the wall I was hiding behind, I saw him turned his head to look at me, he puts his sunglasses on the top of his head and his eyes meet mine.

These magnificent green eyes that I've never forgot about.

That's it, that's the moment, my life is going down in hell right now but I'm ready to do it to keep my family safe.

I went out from where I was and walk toward him as he was looking at me getting closer but I avoid any eye-contact.

« what happened to your lovely face ? » he said with this raspy voice I didn't miss, a bit of worry in it, I think.

I totally forgot my face was destroyed and I don't want to tell him anything so I almost whisper « nothing ». No intensity is coming with my voice, I'm too scared.

As I was trying to get to the car I assumed was his, he grabbed me by the arm
« june what is this ? » he says more sternly

« as if you cared » I answer looking immediately at my own black converse.
« let me go please » I say trying not to annoy him by answering with attitude.

He didn't let go of my arm but instead turn me to look at him again. My eyes meet his for the second time tonight. I immediately feel this sickness grows in my stomach.

As I was expecting him to show some compassion he said something that hurts me even if I didn't know him

« you're right I don't » he blurts out letting go of my arm.

It's not as if I was expecting something from him but I was hoping he would maybe reassures me and made me feel better.
why am I so dumb ?

I went to the black range rover I've seen before. At that moment I remember that Harry is the reason of my accident, I could I have forgot that everything started with that accident.
It makes me sick but I can't show him I that I'm scared, I can't be weak in front of him.

« open the trunk » I ask

Instead of doing what I ask Harry get closer to me, my heart goes faster and my breathing heavier.

He bent down to reach my height, next to him I look small almost weak, and it makes me feel scared because I don't' know him, but if he was someone I trusted it would make me feel safe.

I back off but he murmured something in my ear « you should not give me orders love »

I swallowed the plump in my throat before walking to one side of the back of the car.

« no-no you're coming next to me sweetheart I need to see you » he stops me from what I was doing

I get to the other side and get in the car and I put my seatbelt on, I was decided to do what he asks to avoid any fights but I will certainly not talk to him.

He get in the car just after me and starts the car, when he starts driving I decided to not look at him but instead look at the window.
I put my elbow on the material in front of the window and watch the landscape moving at the same speed as the car.