[After some hours]

Three of you were having lunch at the most famous RJ restaurant.

You spill the tea about the contact name you saw in his contact list.

Yoonji and Soobin was looking at you with mixed expression of shock and pity.

"Did you really saw the contact name?" Soobin asked gulping down the food.

You nodded in reply, munching the food with zero appetite.

"This can't be real y/n. At least I don't believe that" yoonji said with a shock.

"How can you be so sure noona?" Soobin asked.

"Soobin, I know him since childhood. I know I don't have the rights to talk about his past" yoonji said before gulping down a glass of water.

"But Trust me y/n, he never had any relationship before. How come he could save someone's number as love?" she said patting the back of your hand which is resting on the table.

"I saw it with my own eyes unnie" you said with almost teary eyes.

They gave you a look of pity, so you looked away from them.

"I trust you y/n. But did you check the number?" she asked with and you shook your head as "No"

"Then how are we supposed to find out who's that so-called love?" Soobin asked with a shrug.

"Uh- it might be my grandma" yoonji said making both of you burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing! My grandma used to call him love whenever they met. Maybe that's why he saved it as love" she added.

"There's a possibility" Soobin said suppressing his laugh.

You stopped laughing but the concern didn't fade away from your mind.

"Y/n, you have his number right?" yoonji asked, and you nodded in reply.

"Call him" she said with excitement.

"No, what am I supposed to tell him?" you asked being scared.

"Just do a call, I'll talk with him" she assured you.

You dialled his number and make a call but after few rings he didn't pick up.

"That kid! Oh- they are in a meeting right now. He's not going to pick up this whole day" yoonji said while dropping her excitement.

You looked down at your lap and heard Soobin asking, "What should we do then?"

"We have to step on our plan B" yoonji said with a snap.

"Plan B?" Soobin and you asked in unison.

"Yes, let's click some selfie" she said being hyped again.

Time skip~

"Now I'm going to send these to Jimin, and Jungkook" yoonji said while sending those pictures to Jimin and Jungkook.

Basically sending them your selfies with Soobin is the main plan of her.

Suddenly a person call out your name from the other corner of the restaurant, "Hey y/n-shi"

Three of you looked behind to see a man wearing a leather jacket with cap, sunglasses and scarf.

His face is hidden and the way he kept hidden like it's the most expensive diamond.

"Uh- sorry did we met before?" you asked when the man approached you.

"You forgot me? We met on that park" he said with a hurt expression.