He got up from the chair and swipe his phone's screen to see your photo.

"Time to pick my wife" with that he turn off the phone and slipped it into his pocket.

He climbed up on the car and saw two couples are going somewhere with intertwined hands.

"I wonder if she did miss me just like I do when she is not around" he mumbled to himself with a chuckle.

He looked at his wristwatch and yelled before starting the engine, "Gosh Jungkook, do it quick"

After some minutes he parked the car at the parking area and went out to see you are approaching him.

But the surprising thing is you're not alone or with any girl, you're with a boy.
You both were busy with laughing and talking about something that you didn't notice him.

Jungkook felt something heavy on his chest, he looked down at the floor with unknown emotion.

"Seems like she had a nice company" he said to himself while watching you smiling.

He felt a different feeling which he never felt before.

'Is it jealousy? Am I jealous? No way' he thought to himself.

"Soobin Oppa, You know what happened-" you stopped noticing your husband is standing and literally staring at nothing.

"Jungkook-shi!" you called his name approaching him.

Jungkook looked up to see the boy is also behind you.

Before he could say anything the boy exaggerate his hand and said, "Hello, I'm Soobin"

"Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook introduce with a cold tone accepting his handshake.

"Nice to meet you" Soobin said with dimple smile and Jungkook hummed in reply.

Even thought he kept his professional face, his felt an unknown fear.

"Bye y/n, take care of yourself" Soobin said ruffling your hair and you let out a giggle making Jungkook's heartbeat gone wild.

'How dare he touch her hair? Why she let him? Urgh!' he thought.

"Bye, take care" you said with waving at him.

___________

The car drive was silent but your excited couldn't get unnoticed by him.

"Seems like you had a nice day without me? And here I thought you'll miss me just like I did" he thought but kept hiding his sadness.

"How was your day?" he asked you with a casual tone.

"Amazing, I really love this University. You know Suha also took admission here, so I felt less awkward today" you said with excitement.

'Suha! Why she took admission here? But uncle told me he's going to send her abroad' he thought.

"Good to hear that" he said with his casual voice.

Even though Jungkook kept quiet, but his mind is telling him to ask something badly.

And finally he did, "Who the he- who was that boy?"

"Whom are you talking about?" you asked with confusion.

"The boy was with you" he said after clearing his throat.

"Oh- Soobin Sunbaenim? He is one of my senior also Yoonji Unnie's cousin" you told him.

You felt scared when you saw him looking at you with crooked eyebrows so you let out an awkward smile.

"Yoonji Unnie t-told him to g-give me c-company on my first day....you know, how un-uncomfortable it feels in first day" you said breaking the eye contact.

In reply, you just heard him hummed a bit with a simple nod. 

He parked the car at the parking area of his mansion, you didn't notice Nick and Steve till now when they came to stand beside the car.

They helped you to open the car door, you thanked them sweetly and flinched hearing a loud sound from Jungkook.

He actually shut the car door with a loud sound making the whole parking area shaken a bit.

Without saying anything he left the parking area, and you rushed behind him.

Before he could disappear from your track you said with a soft tone, "Thank you for coming to pick me up"

You noticed him halting at his track to look back at you. Your heart started beating fast having attention from him.

But again he went away with a simple nod breaking your heart into a million pieces.

You went to your bedroom to see he is not here, so you went to the washroom to freshen up.

After coming out of the washroom you noticed your phone buzzing non-stop.

Unnie😘

=>Y/n-ah are you back?
=>Y/n-iee, how was your day?
=>I'm being too much impatient.
=>Y/n, come on reply me sweetie.

Fine, Unnie😊<=

=>Did you met with Soobin?"

Yeah, he is so friendly and caring.
He helped me in this whole day<=

=>Nice to hear that. So,
did our plan worked?😃"

I don't know Unnie, how am I
supposed to know that plan is working?<=

=>Aish, how naive this girl can be?
=>If the plan actually working,
you will find him acting possessive towards you.

=>He will talk to you more,
spend more time with you,
he'll be more touchy...😉

Unnie, I don't think
we are doing right things,
what if he will get mad?😐<=

=>We will see this later.
Now go and take some rest.
Okay bye😉

Take care unnie💞<=

__________

Preview of next chapter:

"From today, Nick and Steve is going to take you to University and pick you at the time"

"They-" you tried to say but stopped witnessing his facial expression.

He noticed you, stomping your feet like an angry puppy while hopping into the car.

"Cute~ It's really fun teasing you, love"

___________

Hello Cute bunny don't forget to vote😘😘