Ch. 18 Be The Last To Stand

Start from the beginning

Kim Dokja was shocked. But he then threw his astonishment away after realized that it was someone who possesses the sponsor pack.

[ The states of participants have risen!]

[ The strength of the participants has leveled up!]

[ The atmosphere in the ' Battle Field' had successfully provoked.]

' ......Wait a minute.'

Kim Dokja stared at the window with suspicion.

In this case, the person Kim Dokja knew who possesses the ' Unlimited Coin' was only Karles so far, and through all those back then could be certained that Karles is the Yoo Jonghyuk in the other worldline.

Well, you know Yoo Jonghyuk is an extraordinary person. So which means the ' Unlimited Coins' is only for specific individuals like him.

Therefore, the one who possessed a special pack must be similar to Yoo Jonghyuk. Also, it was sponsoring the money as much as it can to strengthen the mobs. It will end up lead to a provocation to the scenario.

[ You have received the bonus!]

[ Extra 20% of defending skill applied to all individuals.]

[ Extra 40% of crit applied to all individuals.]

' ...'

Kim Dokja dazed at the window with an emotionless face.

Although it looked like it was helping the people, those who sponsor were actually dominating the atmosphere, which means it's the source of the chaos.

Kim Dokja spotted in a direction. What he saw had made him flipped away his judgment again.

[ Several participants have sunk into ' The Abyss Sky']

[ Several participants have been defended by ' The Abyss Sky']

[ The highest record in ' Battle Field' has been appeared!]

[ Congratulation! The top player's reward had given to the Ancient Outer God, ' Sand In The Sky'!!!]

Now, there was a thing. Acheron probably is one of Karles's companions. Thus, he would not be weak, and Dokja could see that extra word ' Ancient' added to the Outer God, which means he is not a mere God but a higher grade than any Gods that Kim Dokja has met.

And now, what Kim Dokja saw has given him a conclusion about the situation on Acheron.

Instead of even thinking about land a finger at the mobs, they all fell into Acheron's ancient trap on their own. One by one, they got killed by the powerful traps before they could even reach Acheron.

But that's not the case. Acheron didn't even intend to hurt them. They were the ones who keep approached him, in fact. And now he was trying to turn off the skill as if to prevent more victims.

And the way he rapidly pressed the window with a pale expression has seemed that he had forgotten how to switch off the skill, or maybe the system was not functioning due to the effect of the wracked world.

' Well, let's just forget about him.'

When Kim Dokja was about to turn away, something has called to his mind.

' But just now, the fourth wall said he has the skill to turn things back to normal, but how? Even though he is an Ancient Outer God, it doesn't mean that he could endure the black hole or dominate the universes. Also, what is ' Hyverous'? '