10.

[i wrote this chapter while listening to this song and its so damn cute for these two HELP-]

MINE

CHAPTER 10

...

14/4/21

...

THE blonde wasn't let in. It had been two weeks after their meeting had gone by. They had talked and had so much fun. It was adorable.
Atsumu sat down at the park beside the apartment that his friend had been living in. It wasn't a few minutes before he felt a hand tap his shoulder. He looked up at the black-haired male and a smile spread across his face. "Hi." Kiyoomi almost whispered. Atsumu jumps onto the boy, his arms wrapped around his neck. 
Sakusa was dressed in a grey hoodie with black sweatpants, black socks and Adidas slippers. "You wanted to see me?" Atsumu let go of him. "No, you came looking for me," Kiyoomi replied with a confused face and a finger on his chin. 
"Oh yeah! I did!" Atsumu scratched his head. He sat down on the bench and placed a hoodie on the other side, gesturing for the other to sit. Sakusa politely refused and shook his head. 

"So, do you need anything?" the ace asked. "No. I just wanted to see you."
There was an awkward silence between the two before Kiyoomi interrupted.   "You make it seem like we're dating sometimes." Kiyomi chuckled softly combing out the knots in his hair.
"You're kinda funny y'know? But you can't go around saying things like that. Or I may just fall in love with you." Atsumu teased.
"Yea yea. Wanna go on a run with me?" Sakusa asked with his head down. "Oh, sure!" Atsumu stood up with a huge grin. "Okay, lemme change my shoes." Sakusa spun on his heel and walked back to the apartment.

Sakusa came out of the house with a pair of white sneakers and a new mask. He joined Atsumu at the bench where they had met up at first. "Tsu?". "Oh you're back?" Atsumu looked up from his phone and shoved it into his hoodie. He stood up and began to run in front of the other male. 
The sky was bright orange, with hues of pink. The air smelled like rain, and the sun was fairly bright. 

"Thanks for letting me come with you Omi!" Atsumu said jogging in the other direction to his house. "you're very welcome." Sakusa had begun. "Tsu?".
"Yes?"
"...Wanna hang tomorrow?" A huge grin had spread across Atsumu's face knowing that he would get to hang out with Sakusa again. Yeah.
And with that, the two-headed to their homes.

[TSUMU]

Ahh, what a day! I can't believe I got to hang out with him again. And I can't believe I have to go take another bus to Hyogo. I need to start leaving earlier if I want to go home before nighttime. I dug at my pocket and pulled out my phone. 7:23. Curfew was at 11 pm for me. I had just a little time. Plus the bus ride is... never mind. I'll go home now.

;;

i wanna say sorry for not uploading, but please keep in mind that i really am trying, but i will continue to update. i hope ur drinking lots of water and finishing your food. please sanitize and wear masks. ILY!